• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • pickngrin
    Layout Whiz
    • Jul 2008

Chef Noodles

Cameron giving his new Paula Deen kid's cookbook a try.
    He called himself Chef Noodles the rest of the night

Credits in the gallery

My buddies are Crops2Dawn and AutisticWonder
  • Marion
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Feb 2006

And I wasn't invited for dinner?????

Looks yummy, and the layout is great too!

Comment

• Carena
      Digi Sage
      • Jun 2007

send him on over - he can cook tea for me. - Great layout
      Kind wishes from Carena
      Scrapbook Max Digital Designer
      Visit me in the store Here also grab my blinkie if you wish.

Comment

• pickngrin
        Layout Whiz
        • Jul 2008

Originally posted by Carena View Post
        send him on over - he can cook tea for me. - Great layout
        Oh Carena, if he gets to go to New Zealand I am afraid I have to go too. I have seen pictures of it and my camera is dying to witness it! LOL Cameron can stay and cook something up for you and get your sore shoulder feeling better while I am off shooting pictures.

Comment

• sacannon
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Aug 2006

Oh, he can come to my house too. I am not a cook!!! LOL Great layout!
          [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• O2BNGdHope
            Digi Sage
            • Nov 2007

Kids cook book? That sounds right up my alley. Maybe he can teach me a thing or two! Great layout! And great photos!
            Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

• pickngrin
              Layout Whiz
              • Jul 2008

He did it again tonight! I worked a little late and Cameron calls me at work and tells me he has a surprise for me and to hurry up and get home. I got home and he had made a Chicken Pot Pie (all made from scratch). He had a tiny bit of help from Daddy but most of it was all Cameron. It was excellent. I could have done without vegetables in it but it was great anyway. Maybe gotta a world class chef in the making here. LOL
              I will scrapbook his chicken pot pie after I get the pics loaded.

PS: You know how people who don't eat meat are called vegetarians? Well what are people called who don't eat vegetables? Cuz that is what I am.

Comment

• mswizard
                Digi Sage
                • Mar 2007

Originally posted by pickngrin View Post
                He did it again tonight! I worked a little late and Cameron calls me at work and tells me he has a surprise for me and to hurry up and get home. I got home and he had made a Chicken Pot Pie (all made from scratch). He had a tiny bit of help from Daddy but most of it was all Cameron. It was excellent. I could have done without vegetables in it but it was great anyway. Maybe gotta a world class chef in the making here. LOL
                I will scrapbook his chicken pot pie after I get the pics loaded.

PS: You know how people who don't eat meat are called vegetarians? Well what are people called who don't eat vegetables? Cuz that is what I am.

CARNIVORE?????

But really, love the layout and those kids cookbooks are great, mikki has a few of them.

My Bud's 'R' Marion, Verleen and Jormanoy
                Love is not blind. It sees more not less and because it sees more, it's willing to see less.

Comment

• O2BNGdHope
                  Digi Sage
                  • Nov 2007

OH, WIZ! That's a good one! But I have to agree with Pickn, vegetables in a pot pie are the worst! Maybe if it was just meat and potatoes........
                  Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

Working...
                  X