+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

[QUOTE=twpclerk;129737]Here is my layout for the challenge. I changed the opacity on the flower and placed it here and there on the page.
    [QUOTE]

Oh, Susie! How clever to make that into a flower! I didn't see that when I was playing! Great idea!
    Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

BOY this was fun & EVERYTHING in this layout is by Carena

(ok, I tweeked a little & used the berries & dazzle from one of her earlier kits LOL)

OOOOOOPPPSSSSS.......... didn't see 'multi-photo' bit

OH tweak all you like. What a fabulous page and the photo co-ordinates beautifully. Excellent.
    Kind wishes from Carena
    Scrapbook Max Digital Designer
    Visit me in the store Here also grab my blinkie if you wish.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Wow, I love how differently everyone scrapped these freebies. All the pages are beautiful. I didn't feel like I had any photos that matched the mood of the set, so I colorized the elements to make them Christmas-y and fit the mood of the photo a little better. The text was made using TypeArtist software.

Carena, I had fun doing your last challenge (although I never posted!) and have since enjoyed using a few of your kits. Thanks for the fun stuff!

Let's see if I can get my page to load full-size this time...

This is my second attempt for the Challenge, I used a combination of crackle, stipple & scribble and reclouring, and thanks to Sue & Fiona for their photo shapes.

The bride is a schoolfriend of my daughters who have been friends since they started primary school together 25 years ago.

My Buddies are: Angelwithin, O2BNGdhope, Moonlight Pearl, Marion, , pkdoll, Smile, Eye, Oceania

TLC - well I'm so please you aren't the silent closet scrapper anymore and you're made your way out in the brilliant sunshine of our forum. Now you can get some much deserved praise - I can tell you - it does your ego good and really brigthens up you day.
    You did a great job on the layout with a fine bunch of kids and awesome extraction work. Excellent - I only hope we will get to see much more. Keep them coming and I'm so pleased you enjoy this challenge and the previous.

Scrappyaggie - another wonderful page. Great us of photos shapes. Adore your quote and I see you've put the stitching to good use. Well done, another fabulous page.
    Kind wishes from Carena
    Scrapbook Max Digital Designer
    Visit me in the store Here also grab my blinkie if you wish.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Beautiful pages everybody !

Here is my entree, thanls for the challenge and the gorgeous kit Carena

My buddies: Nanwu, Moonlightpearl

Default Challenge Question

Good Morning,
    I love your kit and have completed a LO. However, on the multiple photos part - can it be the same photo only applied differently? I've used the same one but opaqued one and B/W the other.
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by JustBnSharon View Post
    Good Morning,
    I love your kit and have completed a LO. However, on the multiple photos part - can it be the same photo only applied differently? I've used the same one but opaqued one and B/W the other.
    Thanks!
    I'm sure that will be fine as a couple of us NUMPTIES have only put ONE photo in our layouts (LOL)