X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • eye
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Jul 2006

I tried to redownload them and still it did not work. But what I did was delete the old ones and redid the new ones and they are now working. Lovely they are and thanks for taking time to redo them.
    sigpic
    My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• lilbinkey
      Layout Whiz
      • Apr 2006

Originally posted by eye View Post
      I tried to redownload them and still it did not work. But what I did was delete the old ones and redid the new ones and they are now working. Lovely they are and thanks for taking time to redo them.
      Ohhh Good Im glad you like them!! And that they worked for you.. Sorry for the inconvience..

Hugzz,
      Binkey

Comment

• eye
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Jul 2006

Thank you

Originally posted by lilbinkey View Post
        Ohhh Good Im glad you like them!! And that they worked for you.. Sorry for the inconvience..

Hugzz,
        Binkey
        Their was no inconvience. The ole saying--- good things come to those who wait. Used them already and thanks for reposting them.
        sigpic
        My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• Tonya Sanchez
          • Sep 2006

Hey, I got them!!! They look Great! TS

Comment

• Scrappingmamaw
            • Oct 2006

Very cute! Thanks for sharing! Can't wait to see the Christmas templates!

Comment

Working...
            X