X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DGehman
    • Jul 2007

For Eye's manger set - a stable.

Eye's generosity in photographing her nativity set... well, it's above and beyond, by a whole lot.

So I broke open my 3D software and built a simple stable. This is based on a stable in a nativity drawing by Jacopo Bellini (1400s, Florence and Venice). That's because Eye's set is semi-Italianate.

The see-able pictures below are previews. Download the Zip file for larger transparent PNGs -- the PNGs aren't huge, but hopefully they are big enough.

Dave
    Attached Files
  • eye
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Jul 2006

Oh my goodness what a nice surprise.Oh thank you so very much.You are so kind.I love this.wow I am so excited.
    sigpic
    My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• DGehman
      • Jul 2007

Thanks, Eye - I'm glad you're pleased... definitely a Christmas present to me that you are pleased.

Meanwhile, a suggested serving below (done in RealDraw Pro, where I could make shadows easily).
      Attached Files

Comment

• eye
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Jul 2006

Oh that is very nice with the shadows.wow.Here is what I made.I extended the floor just a a wee bit so I could get all the manger stuff in place.Merry Christmas.

sigpic
        My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• DGehman
          • Jul 2007

Very nice.

I went ahead and made shadows... but they're in 2 sheets of many figures each, so you'll have to isolate the ones you want -- that is, extract them / cut them out / mask them / crop them (depending on the terminology in your graphics program).

HMMM - when you go to save these, you click on the thumbnail and then 'save target as' or 'save image as', but the screen will be all black... black shadows on black background. When I just tried it, the resulting PNG indeed has the shadows.

In a minute, I'll try making the floor big enough for the crowd.
          Attached Files
          Last edited by DGehman; 12-24-2008, 06:45 AM.

Comment

• omajo
            Digi Sage
            • Dec 2006

Woow, this is perfect. Will do another layout with DGman 3D stable.
            Beautiful layout Eye!

My buddies: Nanwu, Moonlightpearl

Comment

• DGehman
              • Jul 2007

Okay, here are big-floor versions.

As before, download the zip file and unzip the PNGs.
              Attached Files

Comment

• MommaBird
                Digi Sage
                • Jul 2007

Team play is working at its best here! Merry Christmas to all!

Comment

• fourfoxes
                  Digi Sage
                  • Oct 2007

Originally posted by MommaBird View Post
                  Team play is working at its best here! Merry Christmas to all!
                  Ditto! Thanks to all!

Debby
                  My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Comment

• Granny
                    MAX! Mastermind
                    • Mar 2006

Well, kids, as you know, I don't celebrate the holidays, but Eye, you did a great job of the layout.

Dave... Great use of the shadows. I never thought of using that feature of RealDraw to make silhouttes!!! Great idea.
                    sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• eye
                      MAX! Mastermind
                      • Jul 2006

Originally posted by DGehman View Post
                      Okay, here are big-floor versions.

As before, download the zip file and unzip the PNGs.
                      Oh my goodness these are lovely too.You are just too kind.Thank you with the bottom of my heart.
                      sigpic

Comment

• eye
                        MAX! Mastermind
                        • Jul 2006

Originally posted by DGehman View Post
                        Very nice.

I went ahead and made shadows... but they're in 2 sheets of many figures each, so you'll have to isolate the ones you want -- that is, extract them / cut them out / mask them / crop them (depending on the terminology in your graphics program).

HMMM - when you go to save these, you click on the thumbnail and then 'save target as' or 'save image as', but the screen will be all black... black shadows on black background. When I just tried it, the resulting PNG indeed has the shadows.

In a minute, I'll try making the floor big enough for the crowd.
                        Oh goody I was hoping you would do the shadows xo xo.Thank you.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Marion
                          MAX! Mastermind
                          • Feb 2006

Great work, both of you!

Comment

• O2BNGdHope
                            Digi Sage
                            • Nov 2007

Wonderful job both of you! Thanks so much for the stable to add to Eye's beautiful collection! You guys are the best!
                            Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

• eye
                              MAX! Mastermind
                              • Jul 2006

Before I pack away the decorations I have a white village set I may do as well as other stuff.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X