+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Wow, I agree with Crops, that took a lot of time. I painted a set years ago too. It was plaster rather than ceramic though.
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Oh, Eye! How kind of you to make the different view angles! We can make a lot of different "scenes" with these! You worked so hard on this! Thank you is never enough for all your hard work and all the beautiful things you share with us but I truly thank you from the bottom of my heart!
    Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Wooow,.......`this is stunning, thanks so much Eye. Will sure use this, you have been working hard !!

My buddies: Nanwu, Moonlightpearl

Now girls this set is not the normal size that most sets are made of.They are about 12 inches high and the camels are even bigger.They were painted then I covered them with brown stuff and rubbed it off to give it an old look.I have not had them up for a few years as I needed a big place for them.But I sat and took different angles just so you can use them in different poses.The Wisemen were painted to match the camels.My fav. is the elderly man in blonde hair dressed in pale blue leaning on a stick.The hardest to take was Jesus.It just would not turn out right.Wished I had a manger for you to put them in.Merry Christmas.Finally the Christmas mood has hit me.

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Talking Eyeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

oh!!! adorables pieces, thanks sharing, i loved it loved

Thumbs up

Since it is close to Christmas I dug these up again.Also this was made by a friend take a kook.

http://www.scrapbookmax.com/forums/s...ht=eyes+manger
    Last edited by eye; 11-30-2009 at 06:06 AM.

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Lots of extracting work, thank you so very much for this great gift.

My friends are eye, Mahler, Marshalynn, Poppabob, MrsPeel, dillie1, diamondsden, Memphisfran and NannyBernie.

glad you liked these xo