• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • angelwithin
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Nov 2006

Weekly Challenge 50 ~

oh my....this is the 50th weekly challenge......and i still have 100's of ideas mwhahaha

seeing as it the christmas holiday week and there wont be another challenge until the 28th December i thought we could have a silly challenge this week.....a bit of fun during the chaos

this weeks challenge is called ..........

Dear Santa

i'd like you to image you are between 5 to 10 years old again (not hard for some of you rofl) now remember back to the gifts you so wanted santa to deliver once you've done this i'd like you to scrap a page which is a letter to santa asking for these gifts, you could dig out a photo of yourself at this age and use that in the page, images of the toys/gifts you wanted....let your imagination run riot i'm sure you'll have fun with this

Dear Santa Rules

1) imagine you are between 5 and 10 years old, and scrap a letter to santa asking for the gifts/toys you wanted

2) try using a photo of yourself at that age or images of the gifts you wanted

3) all pages to be uploaded to gallery and the link or image posted in this thread

4) all pages to be entered by sunday 21st december

good luck!

oh if you want to use another person ie a child, grandchild etc as the person who has written the letter i'll let you do that ....cos im in a nice mood and it is christmas lol

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    , Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

• CrystalInMinn
    Layout Whiz
    • Jul 2007

Fiona, you are too funny! nice mood hee hee. I see some really cute LO's to be here this week. Thanks for the fun Lo challenge. kudos.
    sigpic

aka Crystal Jozlin- CJozzy- Crystal's Creations

Comment

• pickngrin
      Layout Whiz
      • Jul 2008

Here is mine! WOW this brought back some memories! I remember every year we would get the Sears catalog and circle everything we wanted and then gave it to my mom. Of course we didn't get the 5,000 things we had circled but they tried. I was a total 80's kid (can ya tell?)
      As for the Lite Brite, I didn't get it. The explaination was that my older brother had one and he scattered the little pegs all over the house and they either got stepped on or stuck in the vaccume cleaner. I think I asked for one EVERY YEAR until I moved out. Then when I was 29 years old, guess what my mommy got me, A LITE BRITE!!!!! And guess what my son is getting this year, YEP a Lite Brite!!
      I did get the Barbie pool and a book bag with a Care Bear on it. I also got a Strawberry Shortcake doll that smelled like Strawberries when you squeezed her tummyand a paint set that I was really excited about! The painting I am holding is painted on teh back of the paint set box lid because I wasn't patient enough to find any paper (hey I was 6, what do you expect)?. By the way I got all that stuff in 1981, not when I was 29. But I did get a trampoline from my husband when I was 25 because my parents wouldn't get us that either because we would have killed ourselves on it.

Last edited by pickngrin; 12-15-2008, 06:30 PM.

My buddies are Crops2Dawn and AutisticWonder

Comment

• pkdoll
        Scrap Guru
        • Dec 2006

WOW!! Pick you are fast!!! Love your LO--it is soooooo cute. I remember getting my kids lite brite and atari. Brings back such fond memories. I can remember standing in line for hours to try and be one of the first ones to be lucky enough to get a cabbage patch doll for my daughter!! That first year it was soooooo hard to get one. Needless to say--I didn't get lucky enough to get one--but my best friend was able to get her daughter one, and she still has it today. It's worth a mint because it is one of the first ones made. So yes your page brought back some fond memories.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• angelwithin
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Nov 2006

love the page pick

, Check out my store
          Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

• nanwu
            Digi Sage
            • Apr 2007

here's mine, when I was five i really wanted a new saddle, as my old one was starting to crack and was very uncomfortable in all the wrong places......my parents couldn't afford a new one so dad restitched his old stock saddle, and it was they best one I ever owned.
            Attached Files

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Comment

• sacannon
              MAX! Mastermind
              • Aug 2006

Wow, you two are fast! I just saw this, I will have to put on my thinking cap!
              [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• RachellIowa
                Layout Whiz
                • Apr 2008

I'm right along with you sue just saw this and wondering if I have a picture of myself at that age. with five kids ans several cousins in the same house at that time in mylife I don't even know if mom or dad took any.
                Rachell

Comment

• Liwayway
                  Mad Scrapper
                  • Nov 2006

Here's mine... I just finished my finals so I have enough time to make this ).

Comment

• sacannon
                    MAX! Mastermind
                    • Aug 2006

Here's mine, credit is in the gallery.
                    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• angelwithin
                      MAX! Mastermind
                      • Nov 2006

wonderful pages

, Check out my store
                      Here

Comment

• O2BNGdHope
                        Digi Sage
                        • Nov 2007

These are all so beautiful! And I love seeing everyone as little kids! Great pages, everyone! Great idea, Fiona!
                        Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

• rosana brito
                          Digi Sage
                          • Jul 2006

hi!!

Am sorry Fiona, I know that it could not make this type of Page, to put I I could not omit me to a so precious order as this! i Love ya hugs

Comment

• angelwithin
                            MAX! Mastermind
                            • Nov 2006

fabulous pages everyone

sorry if i've been i bit quiet i'm not very well at the moment darn winter cold turned into bronchitis and pleurisy i'm hoping to get you a special gift made by sunday when the challenge ends - if i can sit upright long enough that is

, Check out my store
                            Here

Comment

• nanwu
                              Digi Sage
                              • Apr 2007

you just look after yourself, and get better......doing the challenge was great fun

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Comment

Working...
                              X