• Show
Clear All
  • rosana brito
    Digi Sage
    • Jul 2006

hi!!

Originally posted by angelwithin View Post
    fabulous pages everyone

sorry if i've been i bit quiet i'm not very well at the moment darn winter cold turned into bronchitis and pleurisy i'm hoping to get you a special gift made by sunday when the challenge ends - if i can sit upright long enough that is
    Oh! I suffer to bronchitis use that horrible bomb, in case that I oppose I die soon! heheh
    Fiona takes care of itself, must be well for its parties ok

I Love ya
    kisses

Comment

• O2BNGdHope
      Digi Sage
      • Nov 2007

Whew! Almost didn't make the deadline on this one! This is me at about age 3. (Closest age to the 5-10 you specified that I had a Christmas pic for.) Credits in the gallery!

Last edited by O2BNGdHope; 12-21-2008, 08:30 AM.
      Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

• angelwithin
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Nov 2006

wonderful pages everyone....you are a talented bunch....maybe santa will bring you the toys he owes you now lol

attached is a template set i made for you all called Ladybug (wonder why it got that name lol)

no challenge next week as i know everyone will be crazy busy but there will be one the week after

hope you all have a happy holiday
        Attached Files

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
        , Check out my store
        Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

• sacannon
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Aug 2006

Awe, these are adorable Fiona, thank you! And thanks for the break on the challenge next week. I think we will all be busy!
          [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• pickngrin
            Layout Whiz
            • Jul 2008

Originally posted by O2BNGdHope View Post
            Whew! Almost didn't make the deadline on this one! This is me at about age 3. (Closest age to the 5-10 you specified that I had a Christmas pic for.) Credits in the gallery!

This is adorable!!! I love the part about, "I told you she was mean". That cracked me up! Sounds like my brother, he cut the ears off of my favorite teddy bear when I was little. ON PURPOSE and right in front of me.

My buddies are Crops2Dawn and AutisticWonder

Comment

• pickngrin
              Layout Whiz
              • Jul 2008

Thanks for the gift Fiona! It is precious! I hope you are feeling better soon! Take care.

...goes off crying cuz there ain't gonna be a challenge this week...what to do with my time....

My buddies are Crops2Dawn and AutisticWonder

Comment

• nanwu
                Digi Sage
                • Apr 2007

thank you for the lovely gift

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Comment

Working...
                X