• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Winnie49
    Layout Whiz
    • Mar 2006

maybe a HUGE HUGGGGG can help to know who's my secret exchange gift 2008
    I got mine too and i am sooo happy!!!!!! i love this exchange last year was amazing and thank you girl for hosting again write you later
    Baci
    Wendy
    Sacannon, Granny, Marion, Eye, OnieRN, *Eng*,Rosana,Angelwithin, Jamiept son mis amigas!!!!!

Comment

• knzus
      Digi Sage
      • Jan 2007

Received mine, thank you! And thank you again for hosting this for us this year!
      Diana

Be good to your favorite designer (I used to be one!) by LETTING THEM KNOW how much you appreciate their work!

Comment

• rosana brito
        Digi Sage
        • Jul 2006

Hehehehee, also I have mine, and I do not go to speak nobody, I go to leave all in the curiosity mainly Smile heheheehhe, I remember passed year well,
        It was crazy, heheheehe wanting to know the name of our Exchange, this and the amused part more hehehehehehehehe
        Thank very much Michelle, you he makes a shining work together with its boys!
        Kisses will be childrens ok i Love ya

Comment

• rosana brito
          Digi Sage
          • Jul 2006

hiyhaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!

Hehehehee, also I have mine, and I do not go to speak nobody, I go to leave all in the curiosity mainly Smile heheheehhe, I remember passed year well,
          It was crazy, heheheehe wanting to know the name of our Exchange, this and the amused part more hehehehehehehehe
          Thank very much Michelle, you he makes a shining work together with its boys!
          Kisses will be childrens ok i Love ya

Comment

• autisticwonder
            Scrap Guru
            • Nov 2006

Started shopping for my person today!! I couldn't wait!! Glad we have a little time to get this out!! I'm sooooooo excited about my person!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yippie Kia YEAH!!

Mums the word!!

Comment

• crops2dawn
              MAX! Mastermind
              • Jul 2006

GOT MINE TOO and I am gonna tell ya who...... SMILE I GOT YOU....now you can relax and get some sleep....I know how this eats away at you....hahahaha

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• pickngrin
                Layout Whiz
                • Jul 2008

Poor Smile! LOL

My buddies are Crops2Dawn and AutisticWonder

Comment

• crops2dawn
                  MAX! Mastermind
                  • Jul 2006

Originally posted by wolvsie35 View Post
                  LOL to everyone...So far no emails that I forgot someone...<wink>
                  Smile, I think....Kimbob has you, um.....wait, wait...no, I think I stuck you with Steve, but then he wrote me back and said he didn't want your name...so then I gave you finally to Crops...Yea, um...that's the story...and I'm stickin' to it for now... *until next post...lol*
                  Kimbob, you definetly need some coffee...and for the third time now, I can't tell you who has your name...geez...lol
                  Tw, Keep messing with Smile...She loves it...hehe
                  To everyone else who is sending me emails for answers...*won't mention any names; Fiona, Crops, Scrappy, Smile, Wendy and Sue (just to name a few)...no amount of money, cookies, presents or alcohol can make me tell who has who...Nice try though, and I do love the emails...LOL

Hey you cashed my check and I still didnt get my answer!!!! hahahahaha

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• Smile
                    Digi Sage
                    • Nov 2006

Whow thanks "Wink Wink Winkle" you sent me my own name. I will make sure I am supprised when Nipper hands a parcel to me. I just know what to buy.......hummmmmmmm I wonder why Nanwu suddenly, out of the blue, sent me a message on MSN....could it be..................And to think she is my best friend....... And the person I have I will give a hint.........She or he is on Google Earth....
                    Attached Files
                    sigpic....

Comment

• crops2dawn
                      MAX! Mastermind
                      • Jul 2006

Well, that's not me, I am on GOOGLE Mars....so that leaves me out.....LOL

Comment

• pkdoll
                        Scrap Guru
                        • Dec 2006

I think every single person on here that has posted anything is on google earth---could you narrow that down just a bit?????hahahaha!!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• omajo
                          Digi Sage
                          • Dec 2006

I have "the name", who could that be?? Start with 'S' and ends with 'E'
                          it could be Smile, it could be Sue,..........!!

My buddies: Nanwu, Moonlightpearl

Comment

• Smile
                            Digi Sage
                            • Nov 2006

Omajo..........Its me isn't it.........I couldn't sleep a wink last night.........I will never make it until February............................I am so confused.......Now Omajo you know that you can send me a personal email and I will tell no one........send it to.....can'tsleepdrivingmecrazy.com
                            sigpic....

Comment

• wolvsie35
                              MAX! Mastermind
                              • Apr 2007

Originally posted by crops2dawn View Post
                              Hey you cashed my check and I still didnt get my answer!!!! hahahahaha
                              I had to cash it to send something to Smile...lol..The shipping prices for her gift...Shouldn't have bought her a pony...lol...
                              I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• RachellIowa
                                Layout Whiz
                                • Apr 2008

Watch out she's pm everybody tying to find her secret santa, sent her packen and hopefully she'll find a new trail.
                                Rachell

Comment

Working...
                                X