+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast

I have mine too. Smile ? do I have you? hee hee.

maybe, maybe not!!

Hugs,
    Crystal

aka Crystal Jozlin- CJozzy- Crystal's Creations

Santa has smile on his list....he checked it twice and it's the naughty list

i know who i got

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    :
    Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

LOL to everyone...So far no emails that I forgot someone...<wink>
    Smile, I think....Kimbob has you, um.....wait, wait...no, I think I stuck you with Steve, but then he wrote me back and said he didn't want your name...so then I gave you finally to Crops...Yea, um...that's the story...and I'm stickin' to it for now... *until next post...lol*
    Kimbob, you definetly need some coffee...and for the third time now, I can't tell you who has your name...geez...lol
    Tw, Keep messing with Smile...She loves it...hehe
    To everyone else who is sending me emails for answers...*won't mention any names; Fiona, Crops, Scrappy, Smile, Wendy and Sue (just to name a few)...no amount of money, cookies, presents or alcohol can make me tell who has who...Nice try though, and I do love the emails...LOL
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Got my name today. I'm excited!

Debby
    My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

I got mine! Now, if only I can keep this a secret long enough to send it out. I have a terrible time with this. Just ask my sister. She's ALWAYS the one to trick me into telling who I've got. Smile.... Stay away from me until I mail this! What was the ending date? Who's got the rules?
    Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

maybe a HUGE HUGGGGG can help to know who's my secret exchange gift 2008
    I got mine too and i am sooo happy!!!!!! i love this exchange last year was amazing and thank you girl for hosting again write you later
    Baci
    Wendy
    Sacannon, Granny, Marion, Eye, OnieRN, *Eng*,Rosana,Angelwithin, Jamiept son mis amigas!!!!!

Received mine, thank you! And thank you again for hosting this for us this year!
    Diana

Be good to your favorite designer (I used to be one!) by LETTING THEM KNOW how much you appreciate their work!

Hehehehee, also I have mine, and I do not go to speak nobody, I go to leave all in the curiosity mainly Smile heheheehhe, I remember passed year well,
    It was crazy, heheheehe wanting to know the name of our Exchange, this and the amused part more hehehehehehehehe
    Thank very much Michelle, you he makes a shining work together with its boys!
    Kisses will be childrens ok i Love ya

Talking hiyhaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!

Hehehehee, also I have mine, and I do not go to speak nobody, I go to leave all in the curiosity mainly Smile heheheehhe, I remember passed year well,
    It was crazy, heheheehe wanting to know the name of our Exchange, this and the amused part more hehehehehehehehe
    Thank very much Michelle, you he makes a shining work together with its boys!
    Kisses will be childrens ok i Love ya

Started shopping for my person today!! I couldn't wait!! Glad we have a little time to get this out!! I'm sooooooo excited about my person!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yippie Kia YEAH!!

Mums the word!!