X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • omajo
    Digi Sage
    • Dec 2006

Thanks for mentioning the Aussie rule Karyn, we don't want loosing the gifts.
    oxox

My buddies: Nanwu, Moonlightpearl

Comment

• Smile
      Digi Sage
      • Nov 2006

Wow........no nuts or furs........hay Crops what are fur nuts.....My cat use to have fur balls.......may be I should explain.....cats lick there fir and it gets in balls and they swallow it and choak on it......... oh did I mention that my cat is no longer with us..one fir ball to many......and Crops, you are a sick woman for laughing)..Oh, where was I....Oh yes , I will send you anything you want Kazr and I will make sure it is made out of naturial plastic......xoxoxo...we grow it here.
      Attached Files
      sigpic....

Comment

• autisticwonder
        Scrap Guru
        • Nov 2006

I definately like hearing the rules for each country..Had to ship mine to my person TWICE..ouch..cost $90 in shipping it twice..Don't want to make that mistake again..They sent it back without explaination the first time!! Think the package had a trip around the world!!LOL

THANKs sooooo much for taking this fun adventure on for us Wolvsie!! Can't wait to get started on mine!!

Are we doing the same idea as last year..buying stuff from our area?? or such thing or can we do what we like ? Represent our country of origin?? or state of origin?? LOL.. HUM

Comment

• crops2dawn
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Jul 2006

Hey Wonder, if you get me just ship me the 90 bucks...LMAO
          I promise I won't return it for another 90....hahahaha
          WOW you really got whammied!!!! You must of sent some furry nuts last year!

Smile....yeppers, I am laughing and ya can't stop me! LOL And yes, I am sick....but I have been called worse....bwahahahahahahahaha

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• Smile
            Digi Sage
            • Nov 2006

I GOT IT............I GOT IT..........I GOT IT................................................ .................................................. ......................MY NAME AND I WILL NEVER NEVER NEVER TELL,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,OFF COURSE IF YOU KNOW WHO HAS MINE MAYBE WE COULD COME TO SOME AGREEMENT....
            sigpic....

Comment

• Smile
              Digi Sage
              • Nov 2006

Oh shoot did I tell you I just received my gift exchange name..........am I repeating myself again..........well who the frig cares.........I am at that repeat age and I have double the friends because of it. And if you receive two gifts from me then you will understand...........I am soooooo excited I want to run out now and start shopping.....lol....but the darn stores are closed.....What am I going to buy....well girls I am going to get anything I want to get......soooooo......be scared if I have your name because it will be joke city for me.....I will try and make it something that will pop out, or maby it will make a noise,..........oh my imagination is running wild.....whoooooopie........xoxoxo
              sigpic....

Comment

• wolvsie35
                MAX! Mastermind
                • Apr 2007

LOL Smile

Started a new thread...hehehe
                I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                X