• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • scrappyaggie48
    Layout Whiz
    • Sep 2007

La Befana

A story of Italy's Befana (female version of Father Xmas) and how she came to light. As a little child I was always told stories of La Befana by my parents, aunts and uncles, so I thought I would share it with you. Hope you enjoy it.

and the second page

And I guess the message at the end of LO 2 says it all aye!! BUON NATALE MY FRIENDS
    My Buddies are: Angelwithin, O2BNGdhope, Moonlight Pearl, Marion, , pkdoll, Smile, Eye, Oceania

• kmgoff30
    • Jul 2006

Love it!!!

I used to teach 3rd grade and we studied "Christmas Around the World." This is a great idea to combine all of the stories in one book! LOVE IT!! I only wish I taught 3rd grade still!

Comment

• LSignal
      • Jul 2007

In live in California. My family celebrates epiphany (3 kings day), and last year we read the story of Old Befana. I did an LO. It was really fun. We had a king cake. I even bought a small box that contained real gold, frankincense and myrrh.
      Attached Files
      Linda
      My buddies are twpclerk & moonlightpearl

Comment

• Marion
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Feb 2006

Today is Sinterklaas in the Netherlands. I made this Last year for a friend who was teaching a class. Since Scrappyaggie48 did the Italian version of the Christmas around the world traditions, so I thought I would upload this too.

Comment

Working...
        X