X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mamabear72
    • Jul 2007

Need idea for school picture

Hello all, Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

We're making Christmas presents for Grandma and Grandpa's with some pictures that a friend took of my kiddos. I'd like to put them in an 8x10 frame with a few simple emblisments. The poses are like the typical "school pictures", nothing silly or fun like I usually scrapbook with. Does anyone have a simple idea that would look good in a frame. Maybe some kind of saying about grandkids? I just can't figure out how to make this look right as I'm used to adding lots of fun emblishments and papers but I think this needs to just be simple so it matches anyones decor.
  • pkdoll
    Scrap Guru
    • Dec 2006

Here is one idea. My page is 12x12 but can easily be scaled to 8x10. Just follow the link below. I hope this helps you some.

Last edited by pkdoll; 11-29-2008, 08:49 AM.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• OnieRN
      Scrap Guru
      • May 2006

How About?!?!?!

Did you say that you were going to give this as a present to the grandparents? You could do a layout that includes the "Grandparent's Prayer" on it. I will have to look in my stash and see if I can find it!
      sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
      !

nie

Comment

Working...
      X