Red face Need idea for school picture

Hello all, Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

We're making Christmas presents for Grandma and Grandpa's with some pictures that a friend took of my kiddos. I'd like to put them in an 8x10 frame with a few simple emblisments. The poses are like the typical "school pictures", nothing silly or fun like I usually scrapbook with. Does anyone have a simple idea that would look good in a frame. Maybe some kind of saying about grandkids? I just can't figure out how to make this look right as I'm used to adding lots of fun emblishments and papers but I think this needs to just be simple so it matches anyones decor.

Here is one idea. My page is 12x12 but can easily be scaled to 8x10. Just follow the link below. I hope this helps you some.
    Last edited by pkdoll; 11-29-2008 at 08:49 AM.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Brea, California

Default How About?!?!?!

Did you say that you were going to give this as a present to the grandparents? You could do a layout that includes the "Grandparent's Prayer" on it. I will have to look in my stash and see if I can find it!

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob