X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mamacara
    • Aug 2006

Template: Bath Time

Hi! I'm new and not sure if I'm posting this in the right place! I am looking for templates and/or embellishments for "Bath Time". Thanks!
  • OnieRN
    Scrap Guru
    • May 2006

Hello

Firs let me welcome you to our group. You will love it here and the help is here for the asking. On that note......

You were asking for something on bath time. If you go to Sharing Corning, then select templets or embellishments. You will be able to go back about 7 months and start downloading lots and lots of differents templetes and embellishments. The templetes that you download will go into the SMB program and will be ready to us. If you go to these 2 areas, you could spend several days downloading those that are available. I do know there are some templetes on bathing because I've downloaded them myself.

Have fun and please let us know how it is going.

nie
    sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie

Comment

• mamacara
      • Aug 2006

thanks!

Thank you! I have been going through the templates and embellishments in the sharing corner and they are wonderful! People here are so talented and generous. I typed a search for bath, however, and nothing came up. Is there anything else I can do to narrow down the selection?

Comment

• OnieRN
        Scrap Guru
        • May 2006

I know there is a template

I have a template that I got on here....... I do not remember the name but when I get home this evening, I will see what the title of the template is. It's really cute, has pics of baby in tub. There are some others that have rubber ducks etc.

As for searching, I know Moonbeam, Granny, Marion, Lee, etc..... someone can help with that or they probably have the templates that I am thinking about.

nie

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
        !

nie

Comment

• Marion
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Feb 2006

Yup! That was mine, search under "Tubby time"
          It was back in Feb or March. Hope you like it!

Marion

Comment

• mamacara
            • Aug 2006

thanks

Thank you so much!

Comment

• OnieRN
              Scrap Guru
              • May 2006

I have one question?

Granny, do you take a credit card?????

nie

!

nie

Comment

• Granny
                MAX! Mastermind
                • Mar 2006

For you..... Cash on the barrel!

Sorry, I forgot to post the screenshot. Here is Johnny!

Granny

ps: The one in the file is a png., so it has a transparent background.
                Attached Files
                sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

Working...
                X