X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • eye
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Jul 2006

Oh Vanessa you are in mourning.It is so hard to get up every morning.A little piece of you aches each day.It is so hard to see a person whom you have such fond memories of deteroriate in front of your eyes.To watch some shell take over your father and to see each day so many horrible changes.Each step he takes pulls you back into a deep lonely pit.It is hard for you to watch.It does not seem fair.This is why you have us to help you get through all this.You are not alone.Though we may not be near you our feelings are with you right in that place of your heart.You will get through all this.I still have alot of memories of mum and her horrible death.Her last words was I love you too and she garbled of into another world.Slowly watching her mind go,forgetting to swallow,talk and starving to death.It is not pleasant.If their is anything I can do to ease your pain---if it is a shoulder to lean on I am fat and will hold you up.I am your friend Vanessa.May God Bless you and now I have to go cry.xo
    sigpic
    My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• pkdoll
      Scrap Guru
      • Dec 2006

Vanessa you are in my thoughts and prayers. Everyone deals with their own pain differently, and one day you will get your mojo back. But one important thing is to surround yourself with friends whom you can talk to and don't keep it locked inside. So whenever possible do come in here and vent some more--it truly helps with the healing process. We care about you and everything you have to offer, so please just let it out anytime day or night.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• O2BNGdHope
        Digi Sage
        • Nov 2007

I, too, understand only too well how hard it is to watch them disappear. I had to feed my father with a straw because he would no longer feed himself. I had that time to say goodbye, even though he didn't know us, and was by his side in our home when he left us. I'm so thankful I had that time with him and in time, you will be also. I will be thinking of you and remembering your family in my prayers. Grieving is a process done best when surrounded by your friends. Stay with us and let us be there for you. We care!
        Last edited by O2BNGdHope; 11-21-2008, 10:23 PM.
        Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

Working...
        X