Default Publishing to e-Card

I would love to see an option to publish/send e-cards based on the designs created with the program, or even a separate software add-on.

It's already there. Go to File>Email...

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Thanks for the response. I was actually thinking about e-cards that open, etc., not just a jpg(s).

Oh, I see what you mean. Yes, that would be awesome. I actually bought a computer ecard program that it's really cool. I was going to start a site for it, but then there was the scare about viruses being sent that way, and decided to wait.

It would be great it something like that could be incorporated to Max. I do know that is not simply a matter of adding it to Max. It has to do with webservers and databases. I use Linux for my website server, and had to get a totally different host for the card program.

But I'm really interested on Max's reply to this question. Thank you for asking it!

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Yes, granny is correct about the viruses. I know alot of people will not execute anything they have to "open or execute". Animate gifs are pretty cool and you only have to open those like jpgs. Oh well, there are always those out there that want to spoil things for everyone else by being malicious.

Lots of these card places---once you get a card alot of spam follows behind it.That is why I try not to send cards.granted they are nice cards but their is always a price behind stuff like this.

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst