• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • poppabob
    Mad Scrapper
    • Jul 2006

It's been awhile...again

Well, I'm back again. I'm never sure for how long though.

With the mother-in-law in and out of hospice care over the last year, life has been very hectic to say the least. She's doing well right now and looking forward to her 89th birthday.

Things have sort of settled down for now and I hope to keep up better around here at SBM. I got a weekend to myself this past Fri-Sun (1st in a loooong time) and even managed to get a couple of layouts done!

See you around the board!
    -=poppabob=-
    If I slip and fall please get a hold of crops2dawn or OnieRN to pick me back up!
  • eye
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Jul 2006

Originally posted by poppabob View Post
    Well, I'm back again. I'm never sure for how long though.

With the mother-in-law in and out of hospice care over the last year, life has been very hectic to say the least. She's doing well right now and looking forward to her 89th birthday.

Things have sort of settled down for now and I hope to keep up better around here at SBM. I got a weekend to myself this past Fri-Sun (1st in a loooong time) and even managed to get a couple of layouts done!

See you around the board!
    Howdy stranger.Long time no see.Welcome back.We missed you.
    sigpic
    My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• O2BNGdHope
      Digi Sage
      • Nov 2007

I saw some of your layouts this weekend! Welcome Back!
      Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

• Granny
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Mar 2006

Poppa, so wonderful to have you back. Sorry to hear about all your trials and tribulations. I'm on my way to the gallery to look at your layouts, they are always delightful to look at.

Well, hope things keep quiet for a while, we missed you a lot!

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• poppabob
          Mad Scrapper
          • Jul 2006

Thanks ladies. It means a lot to me.
          -=poppabob=-
          If I slip and fall please get a hold of crops2dawn or OnieRN to pick me back up!

Comment

• MaggieMae
            Digi Sage
            • May 2006

I just found this post - welcome back!! Love your layouts and glad you can post again!
            Julie

Comment

• sacannon
              MAX! Mastermind
              • Aug 2006

So great to see you back Poppabob! I am sorry for what you have been going through though. Hopefully things will stay calm for a while for you.
              [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• crops2dawn
                MAX! Mastermind
                • Jul 2006

Oh my goodness, it's gonna SNOW!!! LOL Happy to see ya back! Stay awhile will ya!!! lol Happy to hear things are finally settling down for ya!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• nanwu
                  Digi Sage
                  • Apr 2007

good to see you back poppabob, hope you can stick around for a while

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Comment

• wolvsie35
                    MAX! Mastermind
                    • Apr 2007

So glad to see your back...Now hopefully Granny won't put you in her dungeon...lol...Missed ya...
                    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• *eng*
                      MAX! Mastermind
                      • Apr 2006

Great to see you here, hope you manage it again soon, hoping all goes well
                      My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• pkdoll
                        Scrap Guru
                        • Dec 2006

Welcome back poppa!!! I saw your LO's and commented on how good it is to see you back. Good to hear things are settling down a bit.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• angelwithin
                          MAX! Mastermind
                          • Nov 2006

nice to see you back poppabob xx

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
                          , Check out my store
                          Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

Working...
                          X