+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Digital Frame

Talking Digital Frame

WOW I hate to tell you but we just got a 50" High Definition TV <big Sale & associate discount> and it has a memory card slot. I put all of my scrapbook pages on a memory card, plugged it in and watched them. WOW they are so BIG and so beautiful. Now that is the way to look at scrapbook pages. I have a huge digital frame already <19"> that hangs on my wall but it sure does not compare to this size. The grandkids are gonna love this!!!

I have said it many times in the past already but I have to say it again. When you look at scrapbook pages on something this big the quality really shines out. Everything is so detailed and so beautiful. The designers really do a great job.

So if you need another excuse to switch to HD here it is <LOL>
    My buddy is GrannyWin.
    My sister, my friend, Laurie016. My daughter, mortonmomof2.

Believe me I know you don't spend this much money on a TV to show scrapbook pages...I DO. But is an extra added benefit. My husband likes TV. I Love Scrapbooking. It works.

So you can see. This is a two page <12 x 24> scrapbook page I made in SBM. My flash glared on the screen.

tv.jpg
    My buddy is GrannyWin.

I love the idea but I don't think hubby will go for it this year maybe next year I'll have more time to put the hints around
    Rachell

Exact same TV as mine ~ great product (shhh!!! Panasonic shhh!!!)
    Must have a go with some of my layouts.
    I have always done 8x8" but have decided that from the new year I'll concentrate on 9"x6" which will scale down to 6"x4" if I ever want to print any out & will also fit the TV screen.

Now that is the biggest digital frame I have ever seen....LOL Now you will have to get another TV just to watch tv shows....lol Good Luck!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

only one word to say awesome lol

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Question

I know I sound like a dummy - but how do you put scrapbook pages on a memory card? I know how to download pictures off of a memory card but not how to put layouts or pictures on one. Your TV is just awesome!! I'm dreaming now!!
    Julie

After I publish my scrapbook pages, then I put the memory card in my laptop and then copy the published scrapbook page to the memory card.

I can do the same thing from my desktop but I have a usb card reader. I put the card in the reader. Then copy the scrapbook page to the memory card.

Take memory cards to TV or digital frame and sit back and be amazed.
    My buddy is GrannyWin.

Julie, a memory card is kind of like a external drive. You put it into your computer it assigns it a drive number and then instead of downloading pictures off the stick you upload them onto the stick. Make sense?
    I love my digital 10" frame and I have all my layouts on it too, but I need to get a bigger frame and memory card

Great Idea!!!
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]