• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • knzus
    Digi Sage
    • Jan 2007

Christmas Bits and a freebie bit

A new template for Christmas... a preview below, the rest can be seen in the store

Also a freebie frame if anyone would like to have -- and it matches the template (will also go with the KIT that has MORE when I get it finally organized and uploaded!! )... click on it to bring up in it's window, then right click and save to your computer... frame is .png transparent (just doesn't look like it here of course )

Get the template here --> Christmas Bits
    Attached Files
    Diana

Be good to your favorite designer (I used to be one!) by LETTING THEM KNOW how much you appreciate their work!
  • MaggieMae
    Digi Sage
    • May 2006

Thanks so much for the cute frame!!
    Julie

Comment

• knzus
      Digi Sage
      • Jan 2007

You are quite welcome, MM!! But really, thank YOU for taking the time to post your words of thanks!!
      Diana

Be good to your favorite designer (I used to be one!) by LETTING THEM KNOW how much you appreciate their work!

Comment

• crops2dawn
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Jul 2006

Now I am hungry for a candy cane....LOL Thanks Diana!!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• nanwu
          Digi Sage
          • Apr 2007

looks great, thank you so much for the free frame also...can't wait for the kit also am hoping to scrap some photo's of Christmas past before i have to start on this years lol

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Comment

• eye
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Jul 2006

Looking forward to the kit.Very nice.
            sigpic
            My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• *eng*
              MAX! Mastermind
              • Apr 2006

Than you knzus, love prezzies
              My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Working...
              X