• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Winnie49
    Layout Whiz
    • Mar 2006

Away for some days!

Hi girls!
    I just want to let you all know i will go to Lima, Peru next week until 28th nov, my best friend is getting married next friday so i will be with her that important day so maybe you will not see me so much , but i want to let you knon that all of you are in my heart and here i found a Great place with FABULOUS people i love you !!!
    and next week to in lima will be GWBush in lima for some important meeting (APEC) .....
    baci
    wendy
    Sacannon, Granny, Marion, Eye, OnieRN, *Eng*,Rosana,Angelwithin, Jamiept son mis amigas!!!!!
  • Granny
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Mar 2006

Hola, Cara.... Have a wonderful and safe trip. Have fun at the wedding, but don't eat too much!!!!

Miss you already!!!

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• pkdoll
      Scrap Guru
      • Dec 2006

Have a safe trip and hope you have lots of fun at the wedding. So nice that you are able to be there for her special day.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• Winnie49
        Layout Whiz
        • Mar 2006

Granny, i go to EAT!!!! i tell my husband i wont come back walking i will RODANDO!!!!! LOL
        promise a lot of pictures and hope everything safe and ok!
        baci!
        wendy
        Sacannon, Granny, Marion, Eye, OnieRN, *Eng*,Rosana,Angelwithin, Jamiept son mis amigas!!!!!

Comment

• Granny
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Mar 2006

You nut!!! Ok, I understand... Send me some via email!

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• nanwu
            Digi Sage
            • Apr 2007

hey Winnie hope you have a great time

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Comment

• crops2dawn
              MAX! Mastermind
              • Jul 2006

Have a great time Wendy.... can't wait to see the pics when you get back!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• Scrappyfrog
                Mad Scrapper
                • Jun 2008

Enjoy your time...tell the pilot to fly safely!
                Terin - aka Scrappyfrog
                sigpic
                My blog: www.scrappyfrog.blogspot.com

Comment

• Smile
                  Digi Sage
                  • Nov 2006

Sorry I missed saying ........Have a wonderful trip.........but soon I will say .............Welcome home , we missed you......xoxoxoxoxoxoxo....and here is a fish for your little on......
                  Attached Files
                  sigpic....

Comment

Working...
                  X