X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RachellIowa
    Layout Whiz
    • Apr 2008

what there are rules, I didn't see any, but All I see is the mojito's flying by.
    Rachell

Comment

• pkdoll
      Scrap Guru
      • Dec 2006

Originally posted by angelwithin View Post
      as ya'll know i work bars (inbetween scrappiing, building kits, websites, cooking, cleaning etc etc etc lol)

How to Make a Mojito
      • Three fresh mint sprigs - the best sprigs are slightly 'woody' from old established plants rather that from the young plants where they are 'greener'
      • Two tablespoons of sugar - white cane sugar, or better yet some sugar cane
      • One whole lime - lime is best but half a lemon will do
      • Chilled soda water - it should be really cold, just above freezing point
      • Ice cubes
      • A shot of white silver dry rum - Havana Club Anjeo Blanco Silver Dry if you want some real authenticity but Bacardi Carta Blanca works well; however any white rum will do
      Method
      1. Place two of the sprigs of mint into a tall glass using a spoon and lightly crush them around the inside of the glass; not too hard though, just enough to release the mint flavours.
      2. Add the sugar and the juice of half a lime. Give it a quick stir and fill the glass with ice.
      3. Next, add the shot of rum (remember the shots are often quite generous in Cuba) then fill to the top with soda water and stir.
      4. Finally, take the last sprig of mint and roughly rip the leaves off, use them as a garnish with a slice of lime to top it off, sit back and enjoy.
      yum yum in my tum
      This sounds like it takes a bit to make--sure hope they are as good as everyone says they are. I have to try it--but do I have to use mint sprigs--can we substitute mint flavoring???? Hmmmm--can't wait to try one.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• Smile
        Digi Sage
        • Nov 2006

I just happen to have the RULE BOOK and it say...........get this thing a rolling.........and it also says that "if stuck" add SMILE'S name twice...............
        Last edited by Smile; 12-09-2008, 04:36 AM.
        sigpic....

Comment

• Granny
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Mar 2006

I just want to know who let Smile in on this saga?

Who has the rules? Is this like the golden rule? He who has the gold, makes the rules? Hmmmm....

Fez up people!!!

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• Marion
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Feb 2006

Originally posted by autisticwonder View Post
            Is it just me or is it just a "glitch" in this thread..The pages don't line up right.. I go to click on last page to see the last two replies but it only keeps me on page 10..won't go to page
            11..That happened yesterday as well!!
            It's been doing that to me too for a few weeks now. It says there is another page, but it just takes me back to the top of the page I am on.

Comment

• pkdoll
              Scrap Guru
              • Dec 2006

Originally posted by Marion View Post
              It's been doing that to me too for a few weeks now. It says there is another page, but it just takes me back to the top of the page I am on.
              Yes it's been happening to me to. In fact it just happened right now again--it said 12 pages and when I click on page 12 it takes me to the top of this 11th page. Spooky!!!!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• RachellIowa
                Layout Whiz
                • Apr 2008

oh come on it'sjust the mojito's granny makes them strong and we start seeing things. ( it just did the same here not only this thread but others too)
                Rachell

Comment

• crops2dawn
                  MAX! Mastermind
                  • Jul 2006

I think you peeps are breaking SBM....hahahaha but I have to admit, I've seen it too! I thought I was going crazyyyy, but then I knew I already was, so it couldnt be that! lol

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• RachellIowa
                    Layout Whiz
                    • Apr 2008

HEY WAKE UP!!!!
                    Nobody posted since yesterday here, I want the party to start!
                    I want prezzies now,, How come it's so quiet everybody go on vacations. Wake up and come back from those darn vacations because christmas is around the corner, We go some snow and Ice so now I'm ready for the holiday now. before it melts and we don't get any more.
                    Rachell

Comment

• kimbob
                      Layout Whiz
                      • Jan 2007

ROTFLMAO- LOVE reading your guys banter!

UHUM- we getting this moving guys?
                      If you don't draw names soon you someone might be lucky to get my gift for Easter- bwahahahahaha.

Just popped in to check what's up.

Oh and I keep getting booted out- ARRGH, you have page issues - I have to keep logging in all the time.

Crops are you playing with the buttons behind here???_ HEE HEE

Forever in my heart - Jazzy

Comment

Working...
                      X