• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sacannon
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Aug 2006

sac_Caffe Macchiato

I did these pages for my genealogy book. One page has my Grandmother with Bobby and his grave stone, the other has my Grandfather and Grandmother with him. He was their firstborn (1922) but was only about 6 months old when he died, my mother was born in 1930. She was the second youngest out of 6 total, counting Bobby. We just found his grave stone a couple of days ago. It was the first time my mom saw it. The cemetery had the date of 1/18/23, but did not know if it was his death or burial date.

Kit: Caffe Macchiato
    Designer: Fiona Storey~Angelwithin Designs
    Link to kit:
    https://www.scrapbookmax.com/digital-scrapbooking-kits/products/Caff%C3%A8-Macchiato.html

[SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]
  • mh51
    Scrap Guru
    • Jul 2006

Sue, what a sad loss & tragedy!!! BUT isn't is thankful that you have these photographs as people didn't seem to take many 'snaps' in those days. Not like we can today with our digital cameras.
    Fiona's kit was just rights for these too.

Comment

• scrappyaggie48
      Layout Whiz
      • Sep 2007

Forever Friends

First LO is of my dearest friend Anna and myself celebrating my 60th Birthday.

43 years of friendship and still there for each other, I am very fortunate to have a wonderful and loyal friend in my life.

Kit: Roses Are Red My Love
      Designer: Deanne Gow-Smith
      Link to Kit:

This one is of my mum Giulia (90) myself (60) and my daughter Julia (30) 3 generations of the Angerame family. This was taken on my mothers 90th birthday 24th October 2008.
      Physically she is very well, but unfortunately dementia is setting in, and I am full time carer for her now, and that is why my digi scrappin is so very important to me Thanks Scrapbook Max and the beautiful community we have here.

Attached Files
      My Buddies are: Angelwithin, O2BNGdhope, Moonlight Pearl, Marion, , pkdoll, Smile, Eye, Oceania

Comment

• scrappyaggie48
        Layout Whiz
        • Sep 2007

OOPS sorry SAC

Sorry I was supposed to start a new thread - please forgive - by the way your LO are great . Am I forgiven????
        My Buddies are: Angelwithin, O2BNGdhope, Moonlight Pearl, Marion, , pkdoll, Smile, Eye, Oceania

Comment

• sacannon
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Aug 2006

No Problem, Love yours too!
          [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• rosana brito
            Digi Sage
            • Jul 2006

Homesicknesses of you Sue!

Oh! Emotive its history, congratulations for the beautiful pages ok
            I am gotten passionate by its photos, you always it made wonderful works

Kisses
            ro

Comment

• mariet
              Mad Scrapper
              • Feb 2008

Very lovely lo's Sacannon and Scrappyaggie.
              My Buddies are : Autisticwonder, Eye, Granny, Jeanie, Mommabird, Sacannon and
              Vanessa

Comment

Working...
              X