• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LindaPete
    Mad Scrapper
    • Mar 2008

Template: Gratitude

I made this template with the Gratitude colab kit from Kim B's surprise birthday blog train. WooHoo! I finally made one that is small enough to upload here on SBM!
    Attached Files

Visit my blog at www.mrsjaybob.com
  • mariet
    Mad Scrapper
    • Feb 2008

Love the lo ! Thanks !
    My Buddies are : Autisticwonder, Eye, Granny, Jeanie, Mommabird, Sacannon and
    Vanessa

Comment

• khaerter
      • Nov 2006

WOW Great layout!! I love the tag~ Thanks so much

Comment

• *eng*
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Apr 2006

Love it, thank you
        My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• fourfoxes
          Digi Sage
          • Oct 2007

That turned out beautifully! Very nice job!

Debby
          My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Comment

• crops2dawn
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Jul 2006

uh ohhhhhh.... I really hate to be the one to say this....and please DO NOT take this the wrong way..... I really DO love this template!!! But you cannot share a template unless you made the elements/paper yourself or you have permission to do so. With my stuff.... I dont care....really!!!! I give it away freely!!!! And there are people who do that all the time. But some of the girls who are on the Gratitude colab are designers, and using their stuff to make a template for others is a big no-no... You have to read their TOU's.....(I havent personally checked them out myself and for all I know at this moment, the stuff you used here is ok) You can however use anything you want and upload to the gallery to show everyone with your photos in it.... but you just can't give it to others for free, even though you got it that way....
            I'm soooo sorry.... I hate being the bearer of bad news, and I am NOT the freebie police... but I just want you and anyone else who does this to know....ok.....

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• sacannon
              MAX! Mastermind
              • Aug 2006

It is gorgeous, but Crops is right. If you didn't have permission to share you can remove the link.
              [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• LindaPete
                Mad Scrapper
                • Mar 2008

How do I remove the link? I can't find a way to edit the original post?

Visit my blog at www.mrsjaybob.com

Comment

• terrym0391
                  • Dec 2007

Thanks so much!!

Comment

Working...
                  X