X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • scrap4me2
    • Aug 2006

Hi just want to learn

Hi I just want to learn how to use my computer for thimgs that are fun. I am not new to scrapping but this puter stuff I am. But since my family has chosen to live everywhere but here I thought this would be a great way to stay in touch. I just need a little help well maybe a lot of help.(it took me todays to get here) Now I have a place to ask for help. Hope you all have patience.
  • OnieRN
    Scrap Guru
    • May 2006

Hello

Welcome to the forum. You will love it here but I have to tell you....... this is addictive. Everyone here are great and will assist you with any of your questions. Do not hesitate to ask for help or if there is something you want.

Have a great time!

nie
    sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie

Comment

• GrannyScraps
      Layout Whiz
      • Jul 2006

Hi.... and welcome..... you'll find loads of friendly helpful folk around here..... and SBM is soooooo easy to use that even I can use it to create beautiful layouts..... Enjoy!!!
      God determines who walks into your life... It's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

Kathie

Check out my goodies in the SBM store

Comment

Working...
      X