• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Granny
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Mar 2006

SBM and the Nobel Price!

It's has been forcibly brought to my attention how many people are out there that have a plethora of kids! Obviously, the advent of tvs, videos, etc, etc, etc, has done nothing to curb this population explotion. If you don't believe me, cruise through these forums and see how many kids have inherited this kingdom!

However, owing to the popularity and ease of use of this software, plus the friendliness of this forum, the problem may now have a solution in the forseeable future. As more and more folks discover DigitalScrapbooking Max! the population is hoped to decrease in direct proportion to the addiction to Max by the members.

Since Max is about to solve a problem that has stumped even the most brilliant minds in governments every where, we are hereby and forthwith nominating Scrapbook Max for the next Nobel Price!

Viva la Max!!!!

Granny
    sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

• Marion
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Feb 2006

But Granny, the kids are the reason we scrap!! There would be no cute pages without the kids!
    We need those cute little buggers! Could you imagine a world with no chocolatty faces, dirty fingers, spaghetti in their hair, cute little baby butts, puppies with babies etc.

Granted Scrapbook Max may deserve the Nobel peace price, but not for decreasing the world population!

Marion

Comment

• Granny
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Mar 2006

But Marion..... This is a site for scrappers, not rabbits! We are way too prolific here!

Well, ok, kids allowed, but... but.... but....

Back to work, I got more baby embellisments to make!

Granny
      sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• Marion
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Feb 2006

Blame in it on all the people with twins, we sure have enough of them here!(just Kidding guys) Just keep them babies coming, I love them.

The world population control is not my job. God created the world and it is up to Him to keep it going!

Marion

Comment

Working...
        X