Thread: improving

Smile improving

so i love scrapbook max. i have the classic version, i just think that there could have been more embellishments had you just had the option to choose your own color. example: there are a few different color crayons, now to me if you wanted to choose a crayon you should be able to choose it, then when the box pops up about different shapes and so forth there is where you should have been able to choose your color. again i love scrapbook max. i just wish there was more embellishments, as i like to fill my pages with lots of embellishments, which forces me to download others form other places.

Ah, now is the time to really discover how versatile SBM software is. Choose the crayon, go to Effects>Advanced>Adjust color. Now have fun adjusting the color, saturation and lightness of the crayon you have chosen! You can change a blue crayon to brown, but it might be a slightly different brown than if you change a red crayon. Have fun! You can change ribbons and all kinds of embies this way! A great feature!
    Terin - aka Scrappyfrog

My blog: www.scrappyfrog.blogspot.com

I have a different program that lets you match the color to something already on the page (like something in the picture, so you can match the background to it)
    That would be nice.

Default Crayon???

Could you please explain what you mean by the crayon

Red face

I don't understand either - what is the crayon and how do you find it?

Thanks

the crayon in this case is an embellishment

crayon = a small wax colouring stick that tend to be given to children to draw with

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    :
    Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

I'll expound on the crayon thing... there are several crayons in the folder "Photo Objects Vol 1" when you are in the "Select Embellishment" window while making a page in Scrapbook MAX!

LOL! Gee you guys, don't confuzzle the new people! It just makes them think we're all nuts!

Diana

Be good to your favorite designer (I used to be one!) by LETTING THEM KNOW how much you appreciate their work!