+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Oh oh a tree

Default Oh oh a tree

http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/...29214&cat=1463

We had alot of fun looking for that right tree just like two dogs ha ha.The sun was shinning on the tree and it was so perfect for the taking.I used my blueberry picture to make my background.Thanks to whoever made that mask.I used it in this blueberry picture.It sure matched the fall colors.I also used Fionas FOTO FUN KIT:
    https://www.scrapbookmax.com/digital.../Foto-Fun.html

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Default Smiles Christmas Tree!!!!!

Irene, are you going to help Smile this year with her Christmas tree? Last year was a hoot!!!!! The Drama of that tree was way too funny!
    OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie

Quote Originally Posted by OnieRN View Post
    Irene, are you going to help Smile this year with her Christmas tree? Last year was a hoot!!!!! The Drama of that tree was way too funny!
    Wellyou never know I may just do that as long as she does not get the roooties going and then we may just plant the tree instead ha ha

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Eye , thanks for putting a light spot on my day
    Love the lo's .
    My Buddies are : Autisticwonder, Eye, Granny, Jeanie, Mommabird, Sacannon and
    Vanessa

Quote Originally Posted by OnieRN View Post
    LOL! Yeah, I wonder if that flying saucer is still going.......and going.......and going......Or if the neighbor had to throw it down off his roof!

Very nice layouts, Eye! So nice to see you both together!
    Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Quote Originally Posted by O2BNGdHope View Post
    LOL! Yeah, I wonder if that flying saucer is still going.......and going.......and going......Or if the neighbor had to throw it down off his roof!

Very nice layouts, Eye! So nice to see you both together!
    I noticed the neighbour had to completly redo her outside of her home.Wonder why ha ha.