X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ronda
    • Aug 2006

Introduction

Thanks for having me here. I am a new member...just downloaded the trial version of scrapbook max. I have designed about 5 pages of scrapbook using Paint Shop Pro. I made all or most of my own embellishments also. Hope to meet some new people. Will answer any emails....Oh...by the way....I love to share....hope to let you in on some of my own designs as well "Ronda" or "R"
  • Squeak
    • May 2006

Welcome aboard Ronda. I am looking forward to seeing some of your pages.

Comment

• OnieRN
      Scrap Guru
      • May 2006

Squeak!

I guess that big magnet is still at work on y our computer! Do we need to shut it off so you can finish packing?

nie
      sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
      !

nie

Comment

• OnieRN
        Scrap Guru
        • May 2006

Hello Ronda

Glad to have you with us. You will quickly discover that this program is addictive. People on here tend to forget about their other tasks (like packing, going to work, cooking and cleaning).

We're a fun group that likes to help out. Just jump in and start scrapping away and do not hesitate to ask any questions.

We'll be looking for your work!

nie
        sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
        !

nie

Comment

• paperman
          • Feb 2007

Hi!!

I am a male and because of that different ides come up and we can all help each other

Comment

Working...
          X