X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • angelpaws
    • Oct 2008

Template: Butterflies

I am wanting to print "save the date" photo cards for my daughter's wedding. I want to save as much money as possible so I want to print 4 per page. Is this possible? Maybe there is already a template for this. New to this program, so any suggestions would be helpful.
  • TNLori
    Mad Scrapper
    • Nov 2007

Not sure that there are any templates like that yet, but now that you've mentioned it...

What size paper do you want to use, and what colors are you looking for? Any specific features you're wanting on the cards (certain flowers, lace, bows, that kind of thing)?
    Lori in Tennessee
    Scrappin' since November 2007

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain.

My Buddy is Ryansmom66.

Comment

• angelpaws
      • Oct 2008

I fell in love with the "butterfly kisses" theme, but am unable to duplicate that to put 4 on a page. I would like the cards the size of quarter page each.

Comment

• TNLori
        Mad Scrapper
        • Nov 2007

Here's my shot at it. Everything came from the Butterfly Kisses. This prints out to an 8x10, which should work with most household printers. You can use a photo trimmer to cut them apart pretty easily. You end up with 4x5 prints.

If you like the script font, it is Pen Tweaks Three, which you can download from 1001fonts.com. Just double click on the journal area and put your own info in.

If the butterflies cover up some of your info, just resize, move, and/or rotate them until they're out of the way. Or delete them entirely.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by TNLori; 10-26-2008, 09:40 PM.
        Lori in Tennessee

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain.

My Buddy is Ryansmom66.

Comment

• TNLori
          Mad Scrapper
          • Nov 2007

I really should read the whole post, shouldn't I? Here's a version that has a photo...
          Attached Files
          Lori in Tennessee

My Buddy is Ryansmom66.

Comment

• angelpaws
            • Oct 2008

TN Lori your the Best! Thanks so much!! I am really busy these days with the wedding planning, but I would really like to know how to manipulate this program to do what you just gave me!

Comment

• MommaBird
              Digi Sage
              • Jul 2007

That's beautiful Lori!

Comment

• crops2dawn
                MAX! Mastermind
                • Jul 2006

Angelpaws, when you bring in an element, or whatever you want.... click on it, you will see a blue line around it...now hit control + c, then control + v ....there you will see 2 of them...continue with as many as you wish.....

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• Marshalynn
                  • May 2009

These are beautiful!!!
                  sigpic

My scrappin pals are Sylvia Esther, Kimmyann & ValerieElaine...with more to come!!!

Me thinks I need additional income, Ive just discovered the SBM Store!!!

Comment

• NanaC95565
                    Digi Sage
                    • Jul 2006

Originally posted by crops2dawn View Post
                    Angelpaws, when you bring in an element, or whatever you want.... click on it, you will see a blue line around it...now hit control + c, then control + v ....there you will see 2 of them...continue with as many as you wish.....
                    Hey Crops thanks for the tip... I didn't know that.... Smarty pants LOL!!

Visit my blog
                    Visit my section of the store here

Comment

Working...
                    X