+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Question Template: Butterflies

I am wanting to print "save the date" photo cards for my daughter's wedding. I want to save as much money as possible so I want to print 4 per page. Is this possible? Maybe there is already a template for this. New to this program, so any suggestions would be helpful.

Not sure that there are any templates like that yet, but now that you've mentioned it...

What size paper do you want to use, and what colors are you looking for? Any specific features you're wanting on the cards (certain flowers, lace, bows, that kind of thing)?
    Lori in Tennessee
    Scrappin' since November 2007

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain.

My Buddy is Ryansmom66.

I fell in love with the "butterfly kisses" theme, but am unable to duplicate that to put 4 on a page. I would like the cards the size of quarter page each.

Here's my shot at it. Everything came from the Butterfly Kisses. This prints out to an 8x10, which should work with most household printers. You can use a photo trimmer to cut them apart pretty easily. You end up with 4x5 prints.

If you like the script font, it is Pen Tweaks Three, which you can download from 1001fonts.com. Just double click on the journal area and put your own info in.

If the butterflies cover up some of your info, just resize, move, and/or rotate them until they're out of the way. Or delete them entirely.
    Attached Images
    Attached Files
    Last edited by TNLori; 10-26-2008 at 10:40 PM.
    Lori in Tennessee

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain.

My Buddy is Ryansmom66.

I really should read the whole post, shouldn't I? Here's a version that has a photo...
    Attached Images
    Attached Files
    Lori in Tennessee

My Buddy is Ryansmom66.

TN Lori your the Best! Thanks so much!! I am really busy these days with the wedding planning, but I would really like to know how to manipulate this program to do what you just gave me!