• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RachellIowa
    Layout Whiz
    • Apr 2008

Template: two apges together

I often here about two page spreads but I do them as a 16x8 page it seams much easier for me that way then going backa nd forth hoping I dont mess up, has happened and I dont mind them being together. every thing is from our friends here at sbm and from the embelishments folder in sbm.
    Attached Files
    Rachell
  • *eng*
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Apr 2006

Unique, love it, thank you
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• naugle1
      • Sep 2006

Originally posted by RachellIowa View Post
      I often here about two page spreads but I do them as a 16x8 page it seams much easier for me that way then going backa nd forth hoping I dont mess up, has happened and I dont mind them being together. every thing is from our friends here at sbm and from the embelishments folder in sbm.
      I see these all the time (the 2 page spreads) I think the idea is great, but how do you print them?
      Christine

Comment

• KPierce
        Layout Whiz
        • Nov 2007

If I design them as one page instead of 2 different pages, I tape two pieces of paper together with removable tape and print them together. It is easier to design them together since SBM will not let you do exact measuring and placing <eyeballs are not accurate>. I print 12 x 24 pages all the time and then separate the pages to put them in my album.
        My buddy is GrannyWin.
        My sister, my friend, Laurie016. My daughter, mortonmomof2.

Comment

• Liyie
          Mad Scrapper
          • Oct 2006

Thanks for sharing!

Comment

• MaggieMae
            Digi Sage
            • May 2006

Thanks so much! I've been wondering how to print a 2-pager because they're getting very popular! It's the easiest way to make sure things match!
            Julie

Comment

• emst
              • Mar 2009

I never thought of just taping them together. I think that's why I avoid doing two page layouts.

my buddies - eye, moonbeam

Comment

Working...
              X