X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Squeak
    • May 2006

Template: Love Again by Squeak

Here is another template with custom shapes. The triangle paper scraps in the corners and the picture behind the frame are both made with custom shapes. I will include the shapes for you. They should install to your C:\Program Files\Scrapbook MAX!\Gallery\Images\Shapes\Objects folder. Once there, you can use them again and again!

Let me know if you have any problems.
    Squeak_Shapes_02.smb

Love Again by Squeak.smt

Love Again by Squeak-screenshot.jpg
  • maryann1228
    • Jun 2006

Thanks for everything. This site is so great.

Comment

• OnieRN
      Scrap Guru
      • May 2006

Thank You Squeak

The layout is beautiful but my favorite is the triangle shape! It works great for what I was want to do.

nie
      sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
      !

nie

Comment

• GrandmaDee

Originally posted by Squeak
        Here is another template with custom shapes. The triangle paper scraps in the corners and the picture behind the frame are both made with custom shapes. I will include the shapes for you. They should install to your C:\Program Files\Scrapbook MAX!\Gallery\Images\Shapes\Objects folder. Once there, you can use them again and again!

Let me know if you have any problems.
        [ATTACH]1499[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]1500[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]1501[/ATTACH]
        Thanks so much! Both layouts are wonderful! And thanks for making the shapes separate so they can be used in other layouts too!! You do great work!

Comment

Working...
        X