thought i'd get this weeks challenge going whilst my brain is in a relatively 'nice' mood lol
this weeks challenge is called 'Quote Me!'
below are several quotes some will be easy to scrap, some a little harder ...your mission is to scrap a page (or several) using one or more of the quotes ....you can (if you feel crazy enough) scrap a page for each quote
being as i have those evil moments (and im having one right now lol) this weeks challenge will have a vote at the end of the week,
the person who gets the most votes will have a custom kit made for them by me ...no one anywhere else will have this kit as once i have sent it i will achive the files ....so here's your chance to win a totally unique kit, the person who wins can tell me what colours, style, theme etc they want (omg im crazy lol)
1) make a page (or several) using the quotes listed below
2) all pages MUST have at least one of the quotes on it
3) all pages are to be uploaded to the gallery and either the link to the page or image posted in this thread
4) challenge closes Sunday 26th October with the voting taking place from sunday evening until monday evening (uk times )
1) I've never seen a smiling face that was not beautiful.
2) Perfumes are the feelings of flowers.
3) We do not remember days; we remember moments.
4) Do I love you because you're beautiful, Or are you beautiful because I love you?
5) Laughter is the shortest distance between two people.
6) It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.
7) They're sure housework won't kill you, but why take the risk?
8) Friendship isn't a big thing - it's a million little things.
9) A single rose can be my garden... a single friend, my world.
10) Families are like fudge - mostly sweet with a few nuts.
11) Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional.
12) Spring is nature's way of saying, "Let's party!"
13) You can't wrap love in a box, but you can wrap a person in a hug.
14) Hug Department: Always Open
15) The world always looks brighter from behind a smile.
16) Boy, n.: a noise with dirt on it!
17) A little girl is sugar and spice and everything nice - especially when she's taking a nap
18) The only thing worth stealing is a kiss from a sleeping child
19) Beauty is a light in the heart.
20) Blessed are the children of scrapbookers, for they shall inherit the scrapbooks.