X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Squeak
    • May 2006

Template: Love by Squeak

Here is a template that I have been working on for days. It was most difficult because it involves custom shapes.

I have included the custom shapes files so you all can try them. They should install to your custom shapes > objects directory. They are named Squeak_L, Squeak_O, Squeak_V, Squeak_E

I am very anxious for someone else to test the custom shapes and make sure they are working correctly for you. Once I am sure they install and work correctly, I will create somemore shapes.

A BIG thanks goes out to our very own Steve (srussell) who helped me get the shapes working!

Enjoy!
    Love by Squeak-screenshot.jpg

Love by Squeak.smt

Squeak_Shapes.smb
  • OnieRN
    Scrap Guru
    • May 2006

Squeak-Check out the Gallory

I still can not figure out how to post templetes and thumbnails. I took your "LOVE" templete and turned it into a theme for my grandchildren. Hope you like it!

nie
    sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie

Comment

• Squeak
      • May 2006

I just took a look at the page you made. I LOVE it!!!!!

Thank you for taking the time to test my template. You didn't have any problems with the custom shapes then?

Comment

• OnieRN
        Scrap Guru
        • May 2006

No Problem Squeak

The letters are beautiful and was easy to work with! Maybe you should consider doing the entire alphabete..... Hint Hint Hint! Wink Wink

It was fun! I am hoping to see more practical shapes appear. I like the arrows etc but would prefer to be able to layer scraps of paper like I did in paper scrapping. There are lots of square and circle designs but no triangles. I like the wedges but they'r too narrow. I would love to do some from corner to corner, and with a wave or ragges edge.

Oh yeah, the lace in my layout was also submitted by you in your wedding series.

nie

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
        !

nie

Comment

• Squeak
          • May 2006

Yeah! Well if those shapes worked out. I have a another custom shape work coming and it has custom Triangles!

I was actually thinking of the Alphabet shapes, then you could scrap pictures of your kids (or grandkids) with thier pictures in thier names.

It will have to wait until another day. I really am supposed to be packing up my house for our upcoming move. But my computer has such a big magnet in it that every time I walk past I am pulled into the chair and feel compelled to create something!

Comment

• OnieRN
            Scrap Guru
            • May 2006

Chuckle Chuckle Chuckle

I have the same magnet in my computer. I do understand how powerful it is.

So your moving too? Do you need help? We have one check of a crew that would be willing to help out............. Right GANG!!!!

nie

!

nie

Comment

• Squeak
              • May 2006

Oh sure. I would get you all up here in Alaska and no one would be doing anything but sightseeing and thinking about the August Vacation scrapbook layout contest!

Comment

• Granny
                MAX! Mastermind
                • Mar 2006

Alaska, Squeak, Alaska, Squeak, Alaska, Squeak......

Yes, count me in! Here we come to save the day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't worry, Squeak, well work in shifts, that way we all pack and we all sight see. I can see it all now.... Packing a la Cubané! Do I bring my spices on this one too?

Granny
                sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• pshatttuck
                  • Apr 2006

Love the letter shapes

I agree with Onie on that the whole alphabet would be great to have. It's a lot to ask but you've teased us with the 4 shapes in your layout. Great work and so generous to share. What fabulous photos in that layout. Very very beautiful.

Comment

• OnieRN
                    Scrap Guru
                    • May 2006

I agree!

I tried to make my own, too funny because I was doing it with my mouse and I couldn't draw a straight line. The process is easy but actually doing it is much harder, especially if you don't have a steady hand.

nie

!

nie

Comment

• canneberge

Love by Squeak

I love the template and the letters; this is very nice and creative.

Comment

• harley-dreams
                        • Nov 2006

I love this page. Thank you so much. Please tell me where I can find the custom shapes I have installed. I am new to the digi scrap world. Any help you can give will be awesome. I looked under the object folder but did not see shapes.

Comment

• angelfaye
                          • Mar 2007

thank you so much for these and i have the full alphabet too! thanks again!!!
                          Love and Light to you and yours
                          Faye
                          xx

sigpic

Comment

• *eng*
                            MAX! Mastermind
                            • Apr 2006

Thank you, it's beautiful
                            My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Working...
                            X