• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • srussell
    Digi Sage
    • Feb 2006

Creating Embellishments Tutorial

In the FAQ section, there was a post yesterday by Lee The Photo Guy mentioning a tutorial on how to create embellishments... Was there suppose to be a link or file to download?
    sigpic
    Visit my aisle in the SBM store!
    My buddies are Granny, Moonbeam and Wolvsie35!
  • Lee
    • Jun 2006

Yeah! Who's this idiot, Lee and why isn't there a link to his tutorial...

Oops! That's me and I don't know why there isn't a link. I sent a pdf to SBM and I think the link was left off.

Lee
    Lee Otsubo
    The Digital Photo Guy

30,000+ Satisfied Students since 2001

Comment

• JoJo
      • Mar 2006

Tutorial for creating embellishments

Lee,
      I remember seeing a thread about your tutorial for making embellishments, but know i can't find it, can you tell me if it was put in the forum somewhere & where i can find it. As i have photo shop elements 4 & would love to learn how to do this.
      Thanks from
      JoJo

Comment

• Lee
        • Jun 2006

Text Embellishments w/Photoshop Elements (Tutorial)

Hi JoJo & Steve,
        I guess the earlier post got buried. I asked Brett to place this in the FAQ but then, he went on vacation. Good help is hard to find these days...

I recreated the tutorial as 2 pdf files to make it easier to download. This tutuorial is about creating text embellishments but the principles can be applied to any embellishment. Let me know if you find any errors or omissions.

In the future, I'll produce tutorials as videos which I'll upload to my site. I'm waiting for my webmaster to get all that done.

The tutorial is copyrighted but you can share with anyone it as long as the copyright notice remains attached to the bottom of each page. The tutorial may not be sold or included for "free" with any product that is sold.
        Attached Files
        Lee Otsubo
        The Digital Photo Guy

30,000+ Satisfied Students since 2001

Comment

• JoJo
          • Mar 2006

Thanks Lee, will give it a go.
          JoJo

Comment

• sacannon
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Aug 2006

Thanks, hopefully I will be able to make it work when I get to trying it.
            [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

Working...
            X