• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CrystalInMinn
    Layout Whiz
    • Jul 2007

scrap 4 hire, scrap 4 others?

If you like my scrapping I can do scrap for hire layouts, quick pages, templates, or albums of any sizes for you at reasonable prices It would go through paypal and all work would be on an approval basis.

Just send a pm and I can get out my e-mail to you and we can work things out from there.

I hope to be able to work with you.

Sincerely,
    Crystal
    sigpic

aka Crystal Jozlin- CJozzy- Crystal's Creations
  • CrystalInMinn
    Layout Whiz
    • Jul 2007

nevermind me It was just a bad idea I guess.
    sigpic

aka Crystal Jozlin- CJozzy- Crystal's Creations

Comment

• Marion
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Feb 2006

Not a bad idea, just the wrong place. We are already addicted scrappers

Comment

• Smile
        Digi Sage
        • Nov 2006

Hay Sweetie: I agree with Marion, it is not a bad idea so don't give up on it. Just try and make up your own "blog" like Crops did and if people are interested they will let you know. Remember that starting new things takes baby steps and time. If any of us here can help we are here for you.......never give up a dream because that is how real life begins........always your friend........Smile
        Attached Files
        sigpic....

Comment

• nanwu
          Digi Sage
          • Apr 2007

i'm with marion and smiles, i think it's a great idea and there would definately be a market out there for it....i have had friends ask me to do the odd page/album here and there because they just don't have the time but really like the look of their photo's being displayed in layouts....don't give up...you just have to find the right market for your idea....especially this time of year.. you could offer a service to friends or relatives to scrap a page and frame it for them to give as gifts at christmas (for a reasonable price)...i'm sure if you start of small word will soon get around....'from small things big things grow'

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Comment

• KPierce
            Layout Whiz
            • Nov 2007

It is a good idea. I have done some of this type of work <a little> just because someone saw my printed pages or a DVD that I made. It could work but it will take work and patience BUT also as they said...we might be the wrong crowd.
            My buddy is GrannyWin.
            My sister, my friend, Laurie016. My daughter, mortonmomof2.

Comment

• angelwithin
              MAX! Mastermind
              • Nov 2006

Originally posted by CrystalInMinn View Post
              If you like my scrapping I can do scrap for hire layouts, quick pages, templates, or albums of any sizes for you at reasonable prices It would go through paypal and all work would be on an approval basis.

Just send a pm and I can get out my e-mail to you and we can work things out from there.

I hope to be able to work with you.

Sincerely,
              Crystal
              hey Crystal, this is a great idea .....i hardly ever get time to actually scrap my photos (curse of the designer lol)

also i know a designer who advertises that she does this on facebook.....you can get tons of contracts there

with your layout skills maybe you could do what one or two others online are doing.....they do all the previews of kits for designers - i know some designers absolutely hate this part of designing and willingly pay for someone to place all the items from a kit on pages to make their store previews up

its a thought
              Last edited by angelwithin; 10-09-2008, 06:54 AM.

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
              , Check out my store
              Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

Working...
              X