• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • OnieRN
    Scrap Guru
    • May 2006

Oh Granny

I love your Horse and Chariot in the gallory! I have an awsome set of pictures from my parents 45th anniversary, where they used King & Queen theme. They wrote in the Cinderella Carriage at Disneyland. They were in full costume. My mom is a professional seimstrist and made the costumes. You would not believe them! I haven't scanned the pics yet but was wondering if the templete can be shared? Or maybe direction as to where I can find those embellishments.

nie
    sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie
  • Granny
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Mar 2006

Ah... Eh.... well..... oh......

Onie, you put me in a bind in this one!

I'm sorry, but I cannot give this one away. It's part of the Story Book collection. Every single embellishment in it was painted by me from scratch, from black and white patterns, and the coach was also made from scratch, line by line. It brakes my heart, but I just can't. Now I feel like a real turkey drawers.

However, it will be available as a template and as individual embies in our up and coming store, that will open any time soon, if I can push those two slugs to get going (you know who they are... Moonbeam and Ladybug). If you could wait a little for it?

But believe me, Onie, when you see the prices in our store, I think you will find that they will be worth every cent.

I hope we can still be friends?

Granny
    Last edited by Granny; 08-03-2006, 09:51 PM.
    sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• OnieRN
      Scrap Guru
      • May 2006

I will still love you

I will also be looking forward to visiting and shopping at your store!

nie
      sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
      !

nie

Comment

• Granny
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Mar 2006

Thank you Onie for understanding. As I mentioned before in another post, I wish I could give all my work away, but I can't at the moment.

Granny
        sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Comment

• Moonbeam
          • Mar 2006

Originally posted by Granny

However, it will be available as a template and as individual embies in our up and coming store, that will open any time soon, if I can push those two slugs to get going (you know who they are... Moonbeam and Ladybug). If you could wait a little for it?

But believe me, Onie, when you see the prices in our store, I think you will find that they will be worth every cent.

Granny
          Slugs!!! are we Granny??? Thats It.. unless you get back in the executive board room and start cleaning the floors where you belong - I quit!

Comment

• Granny
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Mar 2006

Ahhhhhhhhhhh, Moonbeam, you promised not to tell them what I do as part of this group!!!

Granny
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X