• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TNLori
    Mad Scrapper
    • Nov 2007

Puppies Leave Pawprints

This is my mother with my new little brother, Wiley. He's a Yorkie, and he already knows how to use his cuteness to it's full potential.

I'm playing around a lot with PSE6 lately, just to see what I can do with it. To say that I'm having a blast would be a severe understatement. I made the frames (One embie, linked frames), and the wordart for my two embies. I also made the pawprints paper in the background. The other paper is a paper scrap from the SBM program, using a dogbone shape that I made.

I posted the template and the embies in the sharing section:
    Lori in Tennessee
    Scrappin' since November 2007

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain.

My Buddy is Ryansmom66.

Comment

• mh51
      Scrap Guru
      • Jul 2006

No template for this one as I NEVER get it right but will upload ZIP file with everything I used to get the LO done.

YES... there are only two 'papers'...
      The pink is just background colour...!!! (LOL)

Attached Files

Comment

• angelwithin
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Nov 2006

pages are fabulous and to think i thought i might stump you with this one!

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
        , Check out my store
        Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

• naugle1
          • Sep 2006

Originally posted by pickngrin View Post
          Naugle, that's pretty funny! Would you have been shocked to see you and your hubby on my layout? LOL!
          Very Shocked!!!
          Christine

Comment

• twpclerk
            Layout Whiz
            • Feb 2008

This is my take on the challenge, have always wanted to do something like this of Doug. Maybe will try one with all his graduations after this one, aint' he just so cute!! lol

Happy Scrappin'! Susie

My Buddies are
            *eng*, EclecticDiva, fourfoxes, LindaPete, O2BNGdHope,
            Pink Lollipop, Tiffanys Scraps, Autistic Wonder,
            OnieRN, Moonlightpearl, LindaPete

Comment

• sacannon
              MAX! Mastermind
              • Aug 2006

[quote=TNLori;122126]This is my mother with my new little brother, Wiley. He's a Yorkie, and he already knows how to use his cuteness to it's full potential.

Too funny, my mother refers to me as "your sister", when she tells her dog to come to me! LOL

Great job playing! Isn't PSE6 fun!
              [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• Scrappyfrog
                Mad Scrapper
                • Jun 2008

Great layouts! This was a toughie for me. Did it with 1 paper (Busy Being Blessed-Fall splendor), 2 embies (word art from Elegant Wordart 2 and flowers from SBM Carena's Alex kit)...and 1 picture of a cute little guy. He was my sister's foster son for awhile, until he was adopted!
                Terin - aka Scrappyfrog
                sigpic
                My blog: www.scrappyfrog.blogspot.com

Comment

• pickngrin
                  Layout Whiz
                  • Jul 2008

I love all of these layouts!
                  Scrappy, I love yours, where did you get that quote! I love it!! And God bless your sister for being a foster parent, it takes special people to do that.

My buddies are Crops2Dawn and AutisticWonder

Comment

• Scrappyfrog
                    Mad Scrapper
                    • Jun 2008

Thanks....if you Google Elegant WordArt 2...you'll find the blog...it was a freebie. And yep...my sister is very special....she usually gets special problem babies (born addicted, or something else) and she just loves 'em up! I've done one or 2 of Dieago...another of her foster sons.
                    Terin - aka Scrappyfrog
                    sigpic
                    My blog: www.scrappyfrog.blogspot.com

Comment

• naugle1
                      • Sep 2006

This is one of the toughest challenges, I had such a hard time only using 2 elements and 2 papers-but the funny part was I could only find one picture to use (so I used the same one twice). sometimes these challenges make me think I am losing it! Credits are in the gallery:

https://
                      Christine

Comment

• naugle1
                        • Sep 2006

ScrappyFrog-I love the quote! it is perfect for so many boys-and what a handsome one he is!
                        Christine

Comment

• Marion
                          MAX! Mastermind
                          • Feb 2006

My entry
                          I am still trying to scrap my Alaska trip!
                          The frame is interlinked and so are the suitcases. I used 1 background and a white paper overlay and of course 2 pictures
                          I used Fiona's Island cruise kit. Available here...

Comment

• TNLori
                            Mad Scrapper
                            • Nov 2007

Originally posted by sacannon View Post
                            Originally posted by TNLori View Post
                            This is my mother with my new little brother, Wiley. He's a Yorkie, and he already knows how to use his cuteness to it's full potential.

Too funny, my mother refers to me as "your sister", when she tells her dog to come to me! LOL

Great job playing! Isn't PSE6 fun!
                            I'm having way too much fun with it! I thought of some more embies to try to make to match the page that might make up a really cute mini-kit.

My mom already has a Yorkie that's 10 now. My sister and I have been referring to him as the little brother we never had because he's such a part of the family. Now we have Wiley. He's a handful.

Love all of thes pages, folks! Nothing like a challenge to get the creative thoughts flowing.
                            Lori in Tennessee
                            Scrappin' since November 2007

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain.

My Buddy is Ryansmom66.

Comment

• autisticwonder
                              Scrap Guru
                              • Nov 2006

These templates are ADORABLE!! Sounds like a tough challenge but wOw!! You guys make it look simple!!

Scrappyfrog...that kid is so cute you want to pull him off the page and hug him!! So glad he got adopted!! And bless your sister!!

Pickngrin!! WOW girl..real style and flair!!
                              Marion, you got GAME girl!!
                              Susie..You so RIGHT ON!!
                              Naugle1, Sacannon, TNlori..GOSH!! Wow!! You guys are wonderfully contagious with good fun!!

Fiona's not making you work too hard now is she?? LOL. How she keeps up with all these challenges, works two jobs, no..3 including Max..WOW girlfriend..WHAT a BIG BEAUTIFUL HEART!!

Comment

• nanwu
                                Digi Sage
                                • Apr 2007

my granddaughter at the zoo....and i just realized i put challenge week 47 as my title....so does this mean i am ahead of everyone else LOL

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Comment

Working...
                                X