+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

[quote=TNLori;122126]This is my mother with my new little brother, Wiley. He's a Yorkie, and he already knows how to use his cuteness to it's full potential.

Too funny, my mother refers to me as "your sister", when she tells her dog to come to me! LOL

Great job playing! Isn't PSE6 fun!
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Great layouts! This was a toughie for me. Did it with 1 paper (Busy Being Blessed-Fall splendor), 2 embies (word art from Elegant Wordart 2 and flowers from SBM Carena's Alex kit)...and 1 picture of a cute little guy. He was my sister's foster son for awhile, until he was adopted!
    Terin - aka Scrappyfrog

My blog: www.scrappyfrog.blogspot.com

I love all of these layouts!
    Scrappy, I love yours, where did you get that quote! I love it!! And God bless your sister for being a foster parent, it takes special people to do that.

My buddies are Crops2Dawn and AutisticWonder

Thanks....if you Google Elegant WordArt 2...you'll find the blog...it was a freebie. And yep...my sister is very special....she usually gets special problem babies (born addicted, or something else) and she just loves 'em up! I've done one or 2 of Dieago...another of her foster sons.
    Terin - aka Scrappyfrog

My blog: www.scrappyfrog.blogspot.com

This is one of the toughest challenges, I had such a hard time only using 2 elements and 2 papers-but the funny part was I could only find one picture to use (so I used the same one twice). sometimes these challenges make me think I am losing it! Credits are in the gallery:
    http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/...28681&cat=2236

Christine

ScrappyFrog-I love the quote! it is perfect for so many boys-and what a handsome one he is!
    Christine

My entry
    I am still trying to scrap my Alaska trip!
    The frame is interlinked and so are the suitcases. I used 1 background and a white paper overlay and of course 2 pictures
    I used Fiona's Island cruise kit. Available here...
    https://www.scrapbookmax.com/digital...uise-Kit.html#

Quote Originally Posted by sacannon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TNLori View Post
    This is my mother with my new little brother, Wiley. He's a Yorkie, and he already knows how to use his cuteness to it's full potential.

Too funny, my mother refers to me as "your sister", when she tells her dog to come to me! LOL

Great job playing! Isn't PSE6 fun!
    I'm having way too much fun with it! I thought of some more embies to try to make to match the page that might make up a really cute mini-kit.

My mom already has a Yorkie that's 10 now. My sister and I have been referring to him as the little brother we never had because he's such a part of the family. Now we have Wiley. He's a handful.

Love all of thes pages, folks! Nothing like a challenge to get the creative thoughts flowing.
    Lori in Tennessee
    Scrappin' since November 2007

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain.

My Buddy is Ryansmom66.

These templates are ADORABLE!! Sounds like a tough challenge but wOw!! You guys make it look simple!!

Scrappyfrog...that kid is so cute you want to pull him off the page and hug him!! So glad he got adopted!! And bless your sister!!

Pickngrin!! WOW girl..real style and flair!!
    Marion, you got GAME girl!!
    Susie..You so RIGHT ON!!
    Naugle1, Sacannon, TNlori..GOSH!! Wow!! You guys are wonderfully contagious with good fun!!

Fiona's not making you work too hard now is she?? LOL. How she keeps up with all these challenges, works two jobs, no..3 including Max..WOW girlfriend..WHAT a BIG BEAUTIFUL HEART!!

http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/...00&ppuser=5093

my granddaughter at the zoo....and i just realized i put challenge week 47 as my title....so does this mean i am ahead of everyone else LOL

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle