• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • OnieRN
    Scrap Guru
    • May 2006

Checking in from MIA status!

Everyone,

I've been extremely busy and over whelmed.

My son Josh is half way through his Basic Training at Lackland AFB. I FINALLY got a telephone call from him today!!!! He is doing good and seems to be enjoying it, even though it's hard. It was so so good to hear his voice! John and I are flying to San Antonio on Oct 22-Oct 26 for the Graduation events.

My brother was transferred to "City Of Hope" and seems to be improving! It's still a long road but it sure has been a rough road. Sent my parents back over to California about 10 days ago, when Frank was transferred. They are still doing procedures on him with replacing tubes in his stomach. He has about 5 tubes total. He is receiving feeding by tube in his stomach but that keeps changing.

John is finishing up his cardiac rehab this week! YIPPEE!

Now about the new job.................YUCK! I was not told the truth. Right now I am still there but I am in the process of interviewing for my old job. I have already been interviewed, received raving recommendations from the California office and will be meeting again on Wednesday, for a lunch interview to finalize details. I just can not quit the current job, until I have it replaced financially.

The house in El Paso is STILL sitting on the market! I thought it was sold a month ago but the people backed out.

It really has been a hard road for a year now. I do believe it's time for things to settle down. Just seems if it's not one thing, it's been 3 other things.

I do love you all and have missed you all terribly. I will try to get on here more often.

nie
    sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie
  • nanwu
    Digi Sage
    • Apr 2007

keeping you in my thoughts

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Comment

• Winnie49
      Layout Whiz
      • Mar 2006

Sweety thank God you are ok!!!! and all the family too, cant wait to see the graduation pictures and gggggooooooodddd luck with the job!
      Baci
      wendy
      Sacannon, Granny, Marion, Eye, OnieRN, *Eng*,Rosana,Angelwithin, Jamiept son mis amigas!!!!!

Comment

• twpclerk
        Layout Whiz
        • Feb 2008

It's really good to hear from you, sure hope things keep getting better for all of you, sounds like they are improving little by little.
        Happy Scrappin'! Susie

My Buddies are
        *eng*, EclecticDiva, fourfoxes, LindaPete, O2BNGdHope,
        Pink Lollipop, Tiffanys Scraps, Autistic Wonder,
        OnieRN, Moonlightpearl, LindaPete

Comment

• crops2dawn
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Jul 2006

Glad to see you are still amoung the living....lol Keep us updated....will ya! Life is like baby steps.... 1 step forward and 2 steps back.... You'll get it together, I have faith in you!!! xoxo

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• eye
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Jul 2006

Yes Onie you are so blessed with all the great friends who worry about you.Eye is one.I miss you and I do hope things start to improve for you.
            sigpic
            My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• Smile
              Digi Sage
              • Nov 2006

Hello my friend:

I am glad that you let us know how you are doing. You and your husband (who by the way should still be on your honeymoon) have had a rough year. I am so glad that you have each other . You have a great out look and that is what will get you through all of this. I wish you luck in the job change and will pray that good things start happening to you two now.............as always your friend ........Smile....
              Attached Files
              sigpic....

Comment

• jazzieal
                Digi Sage
                • Sep 2006

Onie just want you to know you are in my thoughts and prayers...good luck with the new job..hope it all goes like you want it to..hugs
                My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/

Comment

• autisticwonder
                  Scrap Guru
                  • Nov 2006

Oh girl!! You have had it ROUGH!! That's an understatement!! BIG WARM FUZZIE HUGS to you!!

Comment

• wolvsie35
                    MAX! Mastermind
                    • Apr 2007

Sweetie, I am still keeping you and your family in my prayers...Things will look up sometime soon...Keep the faith...((HUGS))
                    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• pkdoll
                      Scrap Guru
                      • Dec 2006

Onie I think about you everyday and sure do miss seeing you around the forums. I'm sorry your job stinks! But I know that you will find one you enjoy soon. I keep praying for your family and hopefully things can start to turn around soon. I put a hint into the stars that your home in Texas is perfect for just the right couple and will sell soon. Keep your chin up and just check in once in a while to let us know how you are doing. Miss ya!!!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• OnieRN
                        Scrap Guru
                        • May 2006

I just quit the job!!!!!!

I am having 2nd interview with my old company tomorrow. They are taking me out to lunch, so maybe this will fall into place. In the meantime, I am planning on doing PRN (as needed) at the other place, while I am landing another job.

John and I are doing okay, He finished his cardiac rehab yesterday! My brother Frank is also showing GREAT IMPROVEMENTS! We're all so excited about his turning point! He actually got to get into the shower yesterday, after 3 months! He is sounding his normal self on the phone too!

Yes, some things are finally starting to improve....... Now if the house would only sale!

Thank you everyone for your continued prayers and the love you share!
                        sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
                        !

nie

Comment

• twpclerk
                          Layout Whiz
                          • Feb 2008

Oh, Onie, I sure am glad to hear good news from your way. Great to hear your brother is so much better, and good luck with the house, it will happen.
                          Happy Scrappin'! Susie

My Buddies are
                          *eng*, EclecticDiva, fourfoxes, LindaPete, O2BNGdHope,
                          Pink Lollipop, Tiffanys Scraps, Autistic Wonder,
                          OnieRN, Moonlightpearl, LindaPete

Comment

Working...
                          X