+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Smile Checking in from MIA status!

Everyone,

I've been extremely busy and over whelmed.

My son Josh is half way through his Basic Training at Lackland AFB. I FINALLY got a telephone call from him today!!!! He is doing good and seems to be enjoying it, even though it's hard. It was so so good to hear his voice! John and I are flying to San Antonio on Oct 22-Oct 26 for the Graduation events.

My brother was transferred to "City Of Hope" and seems to be improving! It's still a long road but it sure has been a rough road. Sent my parents back over to California about 10 days ago, when Frank was transferred. They are still doing procedures on him with replacing tubes in his stomach. He has about 5 tubes total. He is receiving feeding by tube in his stomach but that keeps changing.

John is finishing up his cardiac rehab this week! YIPPEE!

Now about the new job.................YUCK! I was not told the truth. Right now I am still there but I am in the process of interviewing for my old job. I have already been interviewed, received raving recommendations from the California office and will be meeting again on Wednesday, for a lunch interview to finalize details. I just can not quit the current job, until I have it replaced financially.

The house in El Paso is STILL sitting on the market! I thought it was sold a month ago but the people backed out.

It really has been a hard road for a year now. I do believe it's time for things to settle down. Just seems if it's not one thing, it's been 3 other things.

I do love you all and have missed you all terribly. I will try to get on here more often.

nie
    OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie

keeping you in my thoughts

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Sweety thank God you are ok!!!! and all the family too, cant wait to see the graduation pictures and gggggooooooodddd luck with the job!
    Baci
    wendy
    Sacannon, Granny, Marion, Eye, OnieRN, *Eng*,Rosana,Angelwithin, Jamiept son mis amigas!!!!!

It's really good to hear from you, sure hope things keep getting better for all of you, sounds like they are improving little by little.
    Happy Scrappin'! Susie

My Buddies are
    *eng*, EclecticDiva, fourfoxes, LindaPete, O2BNGdHope,
    Pink Lollipop, Tiffanys Scraps, Autistic Wonder,
    OnieRN, Moonlightpearl, LindaPete

Glad to see you are still amoung the living....lol Keep us updated....will ya! Life is like baby steps.... 1 step forward and 2 steps back.... You'll get it together, I have faith in you!!! xoxo

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Yes Onie you are so blessed with all the great friends who worry about you.Eye is one.I miss you and I do hope things start to improve for you.

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Default Hello my friend:

I am glad that you let us know how you are doing. You and your husband (who by the way should still be on your honeymoon) have had a rough year. I am so glad that you have each other . You have a great out look and that is what will get you through all of this. I wish you luck in the job change and will pray that good things start happening to you two now.............as always your friend ........Smile....
    Attached Images

Onie just want you to know you are in my thoughts and prayers...good luck with the new job..hope it all goes like you want it to..hugs
    My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/

Oh girl!! You have had it ROUGH!! That's an understatement!! BIG WARM FUZZIE HUGS to you!!

Sweetie, I am still keeping you and your family in my prayers...Things will look up sometime soon...Keep the faith...((HUGS))
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!