+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Default 10 pack of colored textures

Here's a 10 pack of colored textures for your pages, the download is split into two parts. See attached preview image for contents. Enjoy!
    Attached Images
    Attached Files
    Scrapbook MAX! is the fun and easy digital scrapbooking software for Windows. Download a free trial version at www.scrapbookmax.com.

Thumbs up Thanks Corey

Looking good

Thumbs up Thank you very much

I have downloaded some of the freebies, thanks. I will go 'n get a little kip (Sleep) and get back into scrapping tomorrow.

Wink

Thanks Corey! And thanks PattyP for the new expression (kip - love it) - I should be getting some too, but I'm scrapbooking non-stop!!!

Karin

Default A technical question...

Hey Corey,
    Would you suggest I save these as backgrounds or paper scraps? Or can I do both?? WOW that would be cool!
    Let me know!

Hmmm, I'm not too sure.

The idea behind them was that I noticed you guys like to use a lot of textures for creating shapes with edges, etc. so I thought they might be handy for doing that. But I figured I would make them at 750 X 550 so that you could also use them as page backgrounds. Decisions, decisions.
    Scrapbook MAX! is the fun and easy digital scrapbooking software for Windows. Download a free trial version at www.scrapbookmax.com.

Lightbulb A solution!

A solution to my own problem....(in case anyone was interested in my earlier question).... I saved these in my pattern paper scrap folder. That way, I can use them as paper scraps, but could also make the scrap big enough to cover the entire page (making it a background!!)

And just in case anyone has tried (like me) to place a very large paper scrap on your page, and you find that you keep accidentally moving it, try "pinning" it to the page. This keeps it from movin' on ya! Just a wee tip I learned from experience!
    Marnie

Excellent tips.

Great stuff, thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Marnie View Post
    A solution to my own problem....(in case anyone was interested in my earlier question).... I saved these in my pattern paper scrap folder. That way, I can use them as paper scraps, but could also make the scrap big enough to cover the entire page (making it a background!!)

And just in case anyone has tried (like me) to place a very large paper scrap on your page, and you find that you keep accidentally moving it, try "pinning" it to the page. This keeps it from movin' on ya! Just a wee tip I learned from experience!
    Marnie
    Pinning---explain please. I know what the the word means but what do you use to pin and where do you find what you use?