+ Reply to Thread

Default A Nice Cool "Hello" from Oregon...

Hi all...I am a 35 mother of a two year old in Oregon. My husband is currently serving in Afganistan...so as you can imagine I have two major themes in my life to scrap right now...and both those...DD and DH pictures are taken with digi...thus the easy transition to digi scrappin...Previous programs I have used are SFD and SFD3...love them...however I think this program fits my paper scrappen style much better.

So...whats this about the templates...I notice you can use others and I have clumsily stumbled across them and have been able to use their templates..."how do I do this"

and where is a good thread or place to get basic information on how to use this program? so that I dont knock myself along on the street of hard knocks...

ty so much for any assistance...anything you can help me with will hopefully come back to this community as I love the give and take flow of web communitys.

take care for now,
    NW Scrapper

Boy I didn't know it was cool anywhere in the USA! Lucky you! We finally have a little break in the weather today and got some much needed rain in Wisconsin.
    You will love this program. The templates and embellishments are easy to install and once installed they are listed in your startup page. You can change most of them to your liking. You may want to go back through all the old post in the template and embellishment folders, there is a treasure buried in there!
    The program is extremely versatile and allows many formats so you can incorporate most files and extensions. I personally just drag and drop items from other folders unto my templates. Every one here is very helpful so if you have any questions just ask. Tell your husband to take care of himself and stay safe, also say "hi" from me. I am a military mom. My son spent a year in Iraq, so I am familiar with some of the anxiety and worry you go through. Hang in there and it will be over before you know it.

Marion

ty Marion you are too kind.

Hello and Welcome.....
    Bonnie

Smile

Hi,
    I'm new to scrapbook max. I have been scrapbooking for 4 yrs now and I just got into digital scrapbooking about a year ago. My name is Heather 36 married and have 3 boys. I live in Utah but I was born in Portland Oregon and grew up in Lake Oswego. What part of Oregon are you from? Well, happy scrapping.

Default Attention blau5

Hi blau5,

Please check your PM's. I have been trying to get a hold of you about your order.

Thanks,

Sandy
    Scrapbook MAX!

Hey welcome to the forum

Angelwithin is ma bum chum

Get a Taste of Religion.. Lick a Witch

Welcome
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa