+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by inkygoddess View Post
    This is my first post. I'm still pretty new to digital scrapping but I love SBM! We're living out of the US for a year and digi scrapping seemed like the best way to take crafting supplies with me. Thanks for the freebies and inspiration!
    Great job!!!

My buddies are Crops2Dawn and AutisticWonder

Quote Originally Posted by MommaBird View Post
    Great home state layouts. Really love yours Pic -- hits "close to home"!
    Next time your RV rolls within 50 or so miles from me, we should meet up!

Quote Originally Posted by RachellIowa View Post
    this is what I feel keeping us here and coming back when we leave.
    http://
    This is great! It may be Iowa, but I have a feeling no matter where anyone lives, they can catch a glimpse of family love and hometown tradition from your layout, I know I did. Except for the weenie mobile, I have never seen one of those around here. We did have a giant roller skate car a long time ago that someone drove around.

okay here's mine.....don't really like Sydney that much...but at least I have a great view over the harbour and the sunsets are amazing. Won't be sad to say goodbye to Sydney on our next posting LOL
    Attached Images

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Default Hello from Idaho

I grew up in the Potato Fields which I wouldn't trade for anything! I am now raising my family in the Capitol of Idaho. It is a great state to visit!

http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/...28541&cat=2236

http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/...28539&cat=2236

Christine

Here's mine....Lancaster, CA...just one photo but it includes thousands of poppies! We also have an Astronaut Walk of Fame, National Soccer Center, Jet Hawks (Class A team for the Houston Astros), and lots of pretty neat people (around 132, 000). We also have 4 seasons (and we're only about 60 miles north of Los Angeles!).

Naugle, I have a friend that lives in Nampa, just outside of Boise!
    Terin - aka Scrappyfrog

My blog: www.scrappyfrog.blogspot.com

This is a tiny village very near me. It's been known by several names over the centuries including Wizard Clip. It's said to have been haunted but a priest held mass and the strange happenings stopped. In gratitude the Catholic Church had property deeded to them which included the grave of the Unknown Stranger. This grave is situated along a path that winds through the woods and we visited it today so we could show you a little bit of the area around where I live. Nearly every home in the village has one of these triangular signs marking the occurences of the wizard clip. The funniest occurance the stories mention is that the heads of chickens would suddenly fall off. I can't help but laugh at this one, just trying to picture heads popping off all over town. Even the towns sign shows the "wizard" sitting in the corner using his shears and the half-moon shape that was cut into everything.

Last edited by O2BNGdHope; 10-05-2008 at 04:57 PM.
    Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

These are all great so far. I haven't had a chance to do it. I will be leaving in a few days on vacation, been getting ready for that. If I don't get to it before I leave, I will try when I get back.
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by sacannon View Post
    These are all great so far. I haven't had a chance to do it. I will be leaving in a few days on vacation, been getting ready for that. If I don't get to it before I leave, I will try when I get back.
    Hey friend, have a great time (where are you off to?)

[QUOTE=Scrappyfrog;121896]Here's mine....Lancaster, CA...just one photo but it includes thousands of poppies! We also have an Astronaut Walk of Fame, National Soccer Center, Jet Hawks (Class A team for the Houston Astros), and lots of pretty neat people (around 132, 000). We also have 4 seasons (and we're only about 60 miles north of Los Angeles!).

Hey Scrappyfrog... I've been to Lancaster, Ca to visit with a friend ~ quite some years ago mind!!!
    Don't you have lots of Joshua Trees there?