• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • autisticwonder
    Scrap Guru
    • Nov 2006

Simply Stitches and FrEEbie

Never saw a simple embie pack in the store with stitches for you to add to your templates accept for Fiona's shape stitches. So I put this embossed version together of one simple stitch and varied it 23 different ways..It is textured and shadowed already to make it look like the real deal!
    Here are your EXCLUSIVE freebies to compliment the pack..Thread trails..they go on the end of your stitches. They have been shadowed to help them look like they are standing out.. Have a right and left side for you!

Hope you can use!! These are NOT included in the Stitch pack..

For NEWBIES: Simply RIGHT click with your mouse on the png images for download...choose SAVE TARGET AS or Save Picture as if that is not available..Then send it to your (usual setup) C:Program Files>ScrapbookMax>Gallery>Images> and choose Embellishments...make sure you further select a particular folder to put them in..I usually make a 007 folder for all the miscellaneous items. Good luck!!
    Attached Files
  • MaggieMae
    Digi Sage
    • May 2006

Thanks, Donna! These little thread endings are so perfect!! Great kit!
    Julie

Comment

• *eng*
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Apr 2006

They are fantastic...thank you
      My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• nanwu
        Digi Sage
        • Apr 2007

another great idea...and thanks for the ends i'm sure they are going to be useful

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Comment

• Granny
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Mar 2006

Oh, Donna, those are marvelous. Stiching adds so much to a layout, and you did great ones!!! Way to go girl!

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

Working...
          X