+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Glad you are both ok too, Sorry for your Loss Aggie!
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Smile

My heartfelt thanks to you all luv ya !!!

ciao
    My Buddies are: Angelwithin, O2BNGdhope, Moonlight Pearl, Marion, , pkdoll, Smile, Eye, Oceania

Hope to see you back on soon!

Sorry for your loss too. Good to see that things are ok with you. Looks like you have some nice celebrations coming up. Have fun.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Sorry about the loss to your family, Aggie. We'll be thinking of you!
    Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Glad to see that you are both ok and my prayers are with you.......xoxo

Glad you're both ok, but so sorry to hear about your uncle. Thank you for letting us know!

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Hi! Thanks for your concern, but yes I AM alive and kicking, and I HAVE just returned from another holiday, in France. Having a bad relationship with my computer right now. It's so slow, but all of the above are not the reason I haven't been around for a while! Since I started my blog, which was intended to go hand in hand with my scrapbooking LOs I seem not to be able to keep up with the scrapbooking! It was really after NZ when all my friends and rellies wanted to see the photos, and somehow I've just never got back to the scrapbooking! Probably in the winter when I've nothing much to blog about I'll get back to it, though it will be like I'm the newbie again! If you want to keep up with the blog, it's on the same blogspot that Mary (mh51) and Kim and loads of others use! Just google for <evelyn186> or <evee> Mary, are we not allowed to give out blog URLs? Thanks for thinking of me! I WILL get back here, I PROMISE!
    Love to all of you!
    Evee
    xxoo
    Evee ~~~

CrystalInMinn, mh51and Carena are my buddies.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by evee View Post
    Hi! Thanks for your concern, but yes I AM alive and kicking, and I HAVE just returned from another holiday, in France. Having a bad relationship with my computer right now. It's so slow, but all of the above are not the reason I haven't been around for a while! Since I started my blog, which was intended to go hand in hand with my scrapbooking LOs I seem not to be able to keep up with the scrapbooking! It was really after NZ when all my friends and rellies wanted to see the photos, and somehow I've just never got back to the scrapbooking! Probably in the winter when I've nothing much to blog about I'll get back to it, though it will be like I'm the newbie again! If you want to keep up with the blog, it's on the same blogspot that Mary (mh51) and Kim and loads of others use! Just google for <evelyn186> or <evee> Mary, are we not allowed to give out blog URLs? Thanks for thinking of me! I WILL get back here, I PROMISE!
    Love to all of you!
    Evee
    xxoo
    Oh for goodness sake, don't even think of inserting a link here or you'll get more than you bargained for!!!