+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by eye View Post
    Oh it looks like fun but too difficult for me but hey I will be watching for all the nice layouts.What does hybrid mean
    a hybrid is printable craft item, you can lay them up in max and then print the page, with a little folding and the odd bit of gluing you have fabulous unique practical craft items

some examples are:

bookmarks, candy wrappers, cards, gift boxes, calanders, recipe card books, dvd covers, seed covers, business cards, tree ornaments, trading cards, invitations, cards, stationary sets, snack boxes, party boxes, favour boxes & bags, cake boxes, jam labels, gift labels, cookie covers, mini matchbook albums, keyring albums, activity booklets for kids, popcorn holders,

infact if you can print it and build it it's a hybrid lol

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    :
    Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Default Desktop Wallpaper

I used the mini kit and added a calendar that MommaBird had posted in the freebie forum (I hope that is allowed), except the calendar is for 2009 so if you have an '08 you will want to change it for this year. Hopefully, I followed all the other rules:
    Attached Images
    Attached Files
    Christine

Quote Originally Posted by naugle1 View Post
    I used the mini kit and added a calendar that MommaBird had posted in the freebie forum (I hope that is allowed), except the calendar is for 2009 so if you have an '08 you will want to change it for this year. Hopefully, I followed all the other rules:
    I gave blanket permission in that posting to do with as you wish, so definitely okay by me!

Quote Originally Posted by MommaBird View Post
    I gave blanket permission in that posting to do with as you wish, so definitely okay by me!
    Thanks! You are always so generous!
    Christine

I have been busy all day creating, but not done yet. I do however have some shapes for you and a couple embies to upload.
    Attached Images

This sure looks like it's going to be fun, wish I knew how to make pretty goodies though. I'll do my best with templates though, think I can do those OK. I do have a question though, when someone shares free bees, can I make a template or QP using those items? Thanks all.
    Happy Scrappin'! Susie

My Buddies are
    *eng*, EclecticDiva, fourfoxes, LindaPete, O2BNGdHope,
    Pink Lollipop, Tiffanys Scraps, Autistic Wonder,
    OnieRN, Moonlightpearl, LindaPete

I can only speak for myself, but if I post it, it's yours! Here are a few autumn papers and a couple more Halloween shapes (witches).
    Attached Images

Ok I am a little confused (go figure) for the challenge...we need to do all three (layout, template and hybrid)?
    AND do we have to use just the embellishments provided or we can mix and match? and also can we use the same colors but in different tones? Like use basically halloween colors? Or do we have to use those exact colors? Not that I don't like those colors, please don't get me wrong.
    AND for the hybrid....we need to also use the same colors/patterns provided? Or can we branch out and use some we make ourselves as long as they are in the same color families?
    Am I looking into this too hard? LOL

My buddies are Crops2Dawn and AutisticWonder

Quote Originally Posted by pickngrin View Post
    Ok I am a little confused (go figure) for the challenge...we need to do all three (layout, template and hybrid)?
    AND do we have to use just the embellishments provided or we can mix and match? and also can we use the same colors but in different tones? Like use basically halloween colors? Or do we have to use those exact colors? Not that I don't like those colors, please don't get me wrong.
    AND for the hybrid....we need to also use the same colors/patterns provided? Or can we branch out and use some we make ourselves as long as they are in the same color families?
    Am I looking into this too hard? LOL
    I think the idea is to come up with a smorgasbord so to speak by the end of the month. It is my understanding that you can do any of the mentioned and as many as you would like. But instead of just uploading the results like we usually do, also upload the template so others can make their own. This is my interpretation, but I am sure Fiona will be along shortly to clarify!

Ok I am a little confused (go figure) for the challenge...we need to do all three (layout, template and hybrid)? you can do one or all or which ever takes your fancy

AND do we have to use just the embellishments provided or we can mix and match? mix & match

and also can we use the same colors but in different tones? Like use basically halloween colors? Or do we have to use those exact colors? you can use similar tones, the swatch is a guideline

AND for the hybrid....we need to also use the same colors/patterns provided? Or can we branch out and use some we make ourselves as long as they are in the same color families? so long as they are in the same colour family you can use them

Am I looking into this too hard? yes! rofl

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    :
    Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."