+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

Default October Designer Challenge

As it is october and halloween is fast aproaching this months challenge is based on the halloween swatch of colours

THIS MONTH WE'LL BE DOING: 8 by 8, 4 by 6 and hybrid pages

Please specify when uploading for us which size you are doing! By the time the month is over, we'll have an 8 by 8 album, a mini bragbook plus hopefully lots of hybrid goodies.

RULES

1. Make a layout and upload it to the gallery and post a link here for us to see

2. Make a template and share it with the group (post to this thread!)

3. Make coordinating embellishments and papers, etc to share with the group (on this thread)

4. Make hybrid pages, invitations, candy covers, gift boxes etc - please remember to post these as templates

PLEASE NOTE: you do not have to make halloween themed goodies or pages BUT you MUST use the colour swatch colours

I am attaching a mini kit to get you started and the colourswatch. The Mini kit contains 1 background, 4 paper scraps and 19 embellishments.

Have Fun!

For our Newbies....how to make a template to share:

layout your page in max as you would normally, once it is finished - go to FILE > EXPORT TEMPLATE > Name it and check remove photos > OK

to attach the template to this thread go to ADDITIONAL OPTIONS (below the posting box) > MANAGE ATTACHMENTS > BROWSE (your template in My Documents > Scrapbook Max > Templates) > Click on Upload and it will be attached for everyone to use

dont forget to publish to images also and upload this to the gallery and insert here (so you can show us what it looks like)
    Attached Images
    Attached Files

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    :
    Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

This sounds like fun and we have a whole month!
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Oh yeah! I love halloween AND fall! The colors are a little bright for me so this will be a true challenge but I'm learning a lot from Granny so maybe I'll get to make something to share.
    Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Thanks for providing the mini kit! I haven't participated in the designer challenges in the past because I don't know how to do all that fancy stuff (or have the programs), but I would love to throw together some templates!
    Christine

here are two hybrid pages for you all - these are great for puttng candy/popcorn or small gifts in for those trick n treaters

save as you would an image ...right click > save picture as

to get the size right just open an 8x8 page in max and bring the page in as an embellishment, stretch to fit page, then print
    Attached Images

:
    Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

It is October?
    My buddy is GrannyWin.
    My sister, my friend, Laurie016. My daughter, mortonmomof2.

Quote Originally Posted by KPierce View Post
    It is October?
    nearly lol

:
    Check out my store
    Here

Yeh, I had to check my calendar earlier, hahaha
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Oh it looks like fun but too difficult for me but hey I will be watching for all the nice layouts.What does hybrid mean

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Looks like we are in for a FUN month!!!!!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin