• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Smile
    Digi Sage
    • Nov 2006

Hello from your lost friend "Smile"

My dear friends I am so sorry that it has taken me so long to write again. Thankyou all for your support and kind words to me while going through such a struggle in my life. I am back home and things are going alot better. We have been married 38 years this Friday and it has not been perfect but life never is. These things can either brake you or make you stronger. And with the help of friends like all of you it has made me alot stronger. I hope that things turn out for Fred and I but I do know that I can do it" on my own " if I half to and that I will no longer take verbal or physical abouse. He is going for help and that is great but a small part of me is still on the "not trusting" side. So time will tell. I have been so blessed having family and friends. The smile that I lost this summer is comming back, it just takes time. Love and miss all of you and thanks once again...........and as Eye would say..." I am back"...........xoxoxoxo..........Lois......Smile
    Attached Files
    sigpic....
  • nanwu
    Digi Sage
    • Apr 2007

glad to see your smile is returning.....i have missed it....will continue to pray for you and that God will give you the strength you need no matter what the final outcome is.....keep smiling

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Comment

• pkdoll
      Scrap Guru
      • Dec 2006

WELCOME BACK!!!! I hope that things do turn around for you, and maybe with counseling things can and will change. I'm just sorry that you had to take the abuse-but there may be a light at the end of the tunnel after all. Love to see your smile again!!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• angelwithin
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Nov 2006

welcome home smile xxx

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
        , Check out my store
        Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

• sacannon
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Aug 2006

We sure have missed your smile! I wish all the best for you!
          [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• mh51
            Scrap Guru
            • Jul 2006

You're in my thoughts & prayers & I'm sending LOVE across the miles.

Comment

• O2BNGdHope
              Digi Sage
              • Nov 2007

Welcome back! So nice to see your smilin' fish......I mean, face. LOL! Praying for you sweetie!
              Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

• wolvsie35
                MAX! Mastermind
                • Apr 2007

SMILE!!! So nice to hear from you again..I am praying that things work out for you as well...I have been in a couple abusive relationships, and even though I prayed for a change, it never happened...In the beginning, yes, but as time went by, same thing would happen..So please be careful...You have been together for a long time, I am hoping for the best...We all love you here, always remember that sweetie...God Bless..
                I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• fourfoxes
                  Digi Sage
                  • Oct 2007

I've missed you Smile. I'm glad you're slowly coming back. Sending you love and prayers,

Debby
                  My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Comment

• Granny
                    MAX! Mastermind
                    • Mar 2006

Welcome back Smile. This place just wans't the same without you! Hang in there, we all love ya!
                    sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• crops2dawn
                      MAX! Mastermind
                      • Jul 2006

Welcome Home Smile!!!! It sure is wonderful to see your smiling face again! We have missed you sooooo much!!!!!!!!!!
                      Maybe you can help out Eyeball now, I think she lost a few marbles since you been away....please get her to stop being all lovey dovey on everyone....lol I think she is trying to form some kind of a cult, and I refuse to be any part of it...those darn cult leader are down right crazzzzzyyyyy!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• *eng*
                        MAX! Mastermind
                        • Apr 2006

Thank goodness, nutty madness resumes xxxxx
                        My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• Winnie49
                          Layout Whiz
                          • Mar 2006

Mamma!!!! Nemo e tornato!!!! mom! nemo is back!!!!! its what my nicole said last nigth when i was checking news at sbm and i cant answer so now dear Louis! Welcome home ! you know we love you and miss you too! and worry about you! hope things are better each day and remember we are with you!
                          baci
                          wendy
                          Sacannon, Granny, Marion, Eye, OnieRN, *Eng*,Rosana,Angelwithin, Jamiept son mis amigas!!!!!

Comment

• omajo
                            Digi Sage
                            • Dec 2006

Welcome back Smile, love to see you smiling again !!

My buddies: Nanwu, Moonlightpearl

Comment

• twpclerk
                              Layout Whiz
                              • Feb 2008

Welcome back Smile, you too are in my prayers.
                              Happy Scrappin'! Susie

My Buddies are
                              *eng*, EclecticDiva, fourfoxes, LindaPete, O2BNGdHope,
                              Pink Lollipop, Tiffanys Scraps, Autistic Wonder,
                              OnieRN, Moonlightpearl, LindaPete

Comment

Working...
                              X