+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Talking Hello from your lost friend "Smile"

My dear friends I am so sorry that it has taken me so long to write again. Thankyou all for your support and kind words to me while going through such a struggle in my life. I am back home and things are going alot better. We have been married 38 years this Friday and it has not been perfect but life never is. These things can either brake you or make you stronger. And with the help of friends like all of you it has made me alot stronger. I hope that things turn out for Fred and I but I do know that I can do it" on my own " if I half to and that I will no longer take verbal or physical abouse. He is going for help and that is great but a small part of me is still on the "not trusting" side. So time will tell. I have been so blessed having family and friends. The smile that I lost this summer is comming back, it just takes time. Love and miss all of you and thanks once again...........and as Eye would say..." I am back"...........xoxoxoxo..........Lois......Smile
    Attached Images

glad to see your smile is returning.....i have missed it....will continue to pray for you and that God will give you the strength you need no matter what the final outcome is.....keep smiling

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

WELCOME BACK!!!! I hope that things do turn around for you, and maybe with counseling things can and will change. I'm just sorry that you had to take the abuse-but there may be a light at the end of the tunnel after all. Love to see your smile again!!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

welcome home smile xxx

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    :
    Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

We sure have missed your smile! I wish all the best for you!
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

You're in my thoughts & prayers & I'm sending LOVE across the miles.

Welcome back! So nice to see your smilin' fish......I mean, face. LOL! Praying for you sweetie!
    Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

SMILE!!! So nice to hear from you again..I am praying that things work out for you as well...I have been in a couple abusive relationships, and even though I prayed for a change, it never happened...In the beginning, yes, but as time went by, same thing would happen..So please be careful...You have been together for a long time, I am hoping for the best...We all love you here, always remember that sweetie...God Bless..
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

I've missed you Smile. I'm glad you're slowly coming back. Sending you love and prayers,

Debby
    My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Welcome back Smile. This place just wans't the same without you! Hang in there, we all love ya!

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store